Shake Times

newlifenow

just wondering, does it matter what time you have your shake at. I tend to have road rage if i need a shake or any kind of rage, my brain seems to go.Im really aware of it because i really embarrassed myself the other day but anyway i wanna time my shakes so that im not hungry when driving. The only way i can do this is have my first one a few hours after i get up but werent we always thought to eat in the first half hour of waking to get the metabolism going? or does this not apply?

Nope, doesn't really apply here. You need to time your shakes to fit in with your lifestyle. A lot of people who are struggling leave off having their first shake for as long as possible so I see no reason why you cannot time yours to coincide with your travel.

Good luck x

I tend to leave 5 hrs between the shakes if it can. Mine are at 11am, 4pm and 9pm. If i have one an hour late then i bump them all up an hour. It seems to work for me :)

If I'm working I have my first at 8:30 then 1 then 7ish.

In the school hols I tend to have them later, oophs, must have first now!

x

i hold off aslong as i can for first one which is normally around 12 then other one between 4and5 before family eats lol and then i have last one between 8-9 and some nights not till 10-11 depending on if baby settles and if i need one xxxx

Same as, hold off as long as poss on the first (I only get 2 a day) and cave in about 12.30ish and the second I have about 5.30ish. Start to get really crabby and irritable by the time the second shake is due.

you do too, good at least i am not the only one. It is horrible, i get totally annoyed and upset. Think ive mastered the times now, id a good day yesterday, went to the cinema with my mates and had sparkling water while they scoffed popcorn icecream and minstrels.....

Back