Shake weight

Seons

I have just bought a shake weight and plan to get started tomorrow. Has anyone else tried this? If so what do you think of it? :)

it was either this or a pair of hand weights, i chose the hand weights as i an change the weights so easily on them...

I gave it a go this afternoon. There is a DVD with two workouts a six minute upper body workout and a 10 min full body work out. I gave the 6 min one a go and my arms feel all jelly like now. Will try and do both most days and see how I get on. Plan is to banish the bingo wings by the time I am bridesmaid in august!

OMG those things just remind me of and episode of south park!!! Or was it family guy? Was not a very flattering episode...anyone know what i'm on about?!;):D

Lol. It's certainly not glamourous and yip looks a bid odd ;-). Defo an exercise to be done with the blinds firmly shut. Trying to will my butt off the sofa for today's session!

Just about to start tonight's routine. I'm trying to get into the habit of doing it as soon as I get in from work before i start preparing dinner because "if I don't, I won't" lol ;-)

Re-opening this thread in the hope that someone has results?

Hey I bought one of theese a few months back they were on offer in tesco, tryed it for about a week, didn't see any results and I know I didn't give it long but I got bored of it it's quite hard to get into a rhythem first and when i finally did I was bored so put it away, it might be just me though :)

Back