shakers

Those Shaking Beakers?? Help please.

Just reading some past messages. I would love a shaking beaker ! Going to work with my blender and then making it up in the staff kitchen when its full is a real pain. I saw some on e-bay but then when I read the feed-back it said it wasn't any good with lipotrim, left lots of lumps. I get my mixes sent directly to my dr's. Any idea how I would get one ??
Anne-marie

You might be able to get one from your local chemist, It doesnt have to be a lipotrim one. Im wondering if maybe slim fast does a shaker??
Good luck getting one Granny x:)

I got mine in the chemist it has a mesh insert to help break up the lumps and it works well and you get a good work out for your arms:D

You would probably find them in the kitchen department of stores.

Ultimate Shaker Bottle

Hi there - I'm stunned by the prices of the two shakers mentioned so far.....

See if you can find the Lock & Lock Shaker (with lump-sieve thingummy) - I buy lots of them from Lakeland in Bluewater for my clients and they were £1.85 last time I bought them....

Just don't try to use them with either hot or fizzy water....(oooh - horrible memories!!)

Thanks for that information Lesley as that is a good price alright.

They are very expensive here as well to buy.

Love Mini xxx

Hi.

The herbalife shaker is so expensive. :(

Get the Lock&Lock one, I have those and they have changed my life and experience of Cambridge DIet. The one I have costs £1.50, you can buy them at Lakeland Limited, Debenhams etc.....

If you don't have any near you, PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

Hi there - I'm stunned by the prices of the two shakers mentioned so far.....

See if you can find the Lock & Lock Shaker (with lump-sieve thingummy) - I buy lots of them from Lakeland in Bluewater for my clients and they were £1.85 last time I bought them....

Just don't try to use them with either hot or fizzy water....(oooh - horrible memories!!)

Hi Cah-Ching - that's even better! Could you let me know where I can get them at £1.50? Thanks.

was just reading the tread about the lady wanting a shaker for her shakes looked on lakeland limited website on page 22/23 in catalogue selling for 1.99+ 3.95 p&p

sorry couldnt find original thread xxxx

not really more exp if you take into consideration the p&p

wondered where mine was !!! lol
just found some in argos under health suppliment bit £5.99

Well to tell you the truth any shaker can work very well! I actually put some water in my 750ml water bottle, approx 300ml or a bit less and then I just pour the Cambridge diet powder in! Then I shake well and there are no lumps. The only bad thing is that a water bottle doesn't have a big opening, so it takes me 2 minutes trying to pour the powder in! I really need to get a shaker soon! A cheap one!

Back