Shakers?

Loser85

Gold Member
My OH has bitten the bullet and has his consultation booked for tonight. Thing is he cant use a blender at work as people complain of the noise. So was wondering if he could buy one at the pharmacy or if anyone knew where he could buy one elsewhere. Thanks in advance. xx Ps you may see him posting round here soon. Fifeger83, make him feel welcome bless him :D

My pharmacy sells them, although I find it a little lumpy with the shaker.

you can buy them from the pharmacy if they have them in stock yes, mine was about £4 something cant remember the exact price was 6 weeks ago lol memory like a siv you see! i prefer the shaker to the hand blender aswell they give the shake a diff taste to and make it more drinkable with the shaker, thats just my personal opinion anyway, :) also good luck to the both on you on LT , it really is a great diet. x

Boots do them love so do holland and barratt and most health shops for the boys on protein shakes...

Might find them cheaper somewhere like boots or superdrug as opposed to buying an official LT one...

I just punched hobbies stinky protein shaker and bleached it haha xx

Get one from your pharmacy - and I find if I shake it really hard there are no lumps - and I get a mini work out to boot! heheheh x

Im assuming the shakers are big enough for the blokes bigger packs? Will tell him to ask for one at his consultation.

They're made nice and big so will fit the men's ones. x

I have found the best thing is something called a wonder whisk, it's like a loop with a coil round it, I got mine from Amazon after they were recommended, they make really smooth shakes & soup

HTH

Back