Shakes and work!?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im due to start a new job after maternity leave and just wondered how you make up your shakes at work. At home i use an electric stick blender which is great but i cant exactly take that to work with me especially as its a new job, people will think im odd!!! Any advice on what would be best?

My advice would be to buy a shaker! They are fab, not just for work but if you are heading out for the day or something.

i bought mine of my pharmacist, but I know they are for sale on Ebay !

Cheers whats the name of them??

Just looked on ebay and its the same shaker as i saw in asda yesterday which is good. But how does it stop lumps?? it makes me heave if theres lumps in the shake. Do you just add the packet and shake it really hard???

I dont know, they are just shakers I think :giggle:

i will have a nosey on ebay and give you a link so you can check it out !

Yeah its exactly the same as the one in asda. Think i'll pick on up next time im in there. Thanks for the help :)

No problem! x

i have the flapjacks at work it's soooo much easier & nobody has any idea of the diet i'm doing that way. Not everyone likes the flapjacks but i really cant do without my daily fix, maybe i'm weird! xx

Thats definatly a no go area, i hate the flapjacks with a passion!!!! thanks though :)

Im with you on the flap jack thing I tried one last weekend and it took me an hour to eat it but I find the shaker a godsent for work just shake like mad and you wont have to worry about the lumps

I have a shaker cup and a mini coffee frother, it blasts the lumps. I also make my drink in one of those travel insulated cups, it stops the constant questions about what you are drinking, I assume people think I am drinking a coffee. I also find that if I have a soup at work people can smell I am eating and stop asking why I am not stopping for lunch, I say I am i am just having soup!

Back