1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Shakes compared to CD

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Plumjuice, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Im currently on Cambridge but struggling with the cost so am looking for a cheaper option! I HATED the Exante shakes, so watery and weak tasting!!!!
    What are the S&S shakes like compared to CD or Exante?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    CD shakes are rank! I have the S&S economy shakes and even they are miles better that CD, and they are not meant to be as good as the premium S&S shakes! I think the bars are better and also they do a spag bol which is meant to be fab!
  4. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Ahhh I like most of the CD shakes, they are very tasty and creamy.....I was hoping to swap over to S&S but Ive heard that they are actually the Dietimeal shakes and I only could just about stomach the choc one as the others I found just tasted of watered down milk!!!
    MsJMC likes this.
  5. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    I dont know what dietmeal is but best thing is to ask them for a sample i heard they are happy to give 3 free samples if you contact them xx
  6. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Dietimeal is another brand name for the Slim and Save shakes I think? But I can definately assure you that they are anything but watery. If you're looking for creamy then the premium SS shakes are most definately for you :)

By the way, they sent me 5 samples when I requested them - I definately second asking for samples!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.