Shakes compared to CD

Plumjuice

Banned
Im currently on Cambridge but struggling with the cost so am looking for a cheaper option! I HATED the Exante shakes, so watery and weak tasting!!!!
What are the S&S shakes like compared to CD or Exante?

CD shakes are rank! I have the S&S economy shakes and even they are miles better that CD, and they are not meant to be as good as the premium S&S shakes! I think the bars are better and also they do a spag bol which is meant to be fab!

Ahhh I like most of the CD shakes, they are very tasty and creamy.....I was hoping to swap over to S&S but Ive heard that they are actually the Dietimeal shakes and I only could just about stomach the choc one as the others I found just tasted of watered down milk!!!

I dont know what dietmeal is but best thing is to ask them for a sample i heard they are happy to give 3 free samples if you contact them xx

Dietimeal is another brand name for the Slim and Save shakes I think? But I can definately assure you that they are anything but watery. If you're looking for creamy then the premium SS shakes are most definately for you :)

By the way, they sent me 5 samples when I requested them - I definately second asking for samples!

Back