Shakes Diary

hey girlie..i struggled at the same time as you. i see youve made mini goals... why dont you do another ticker like me,, to get half way..and put it above your long term one so when you look at your signature you see the halfway one first.. it really helps me focus on each day as opposed to thinking ive got so long left on this!

Also maybe make a chart with squares on a piece of paper bringing you to what you think is halfway through your journey and number them from day 1 etc. and cross off each day as you go! thats what ive done and its on the back on my en suit door so i look at it every day.

You could get out something that doesnt fit that you think might fit you soon and hang it on the back of your door. look at it every day and tel yourself your just going to get through today to fit into that...soon enough all the days will be flying by and youll be back in it in no time!!

hope all that helps... also just the usuals of keeping yourself busy. Why not get a really good book youve been wanting to read? or find a project you can work on for the duration of your journey. Paula J has taken up knitting and it trying to make a different think each week,, and its keeping her hands busy! :D

i know the shakes get a bit boring but you have to remember that the losing weight part is not boring and its all better off than on! flapjacks are grooosssssssss..... stick to the shakes hun!

remember you are already down a whole stone..that would take like 6 weeks on a normal diet!!

you know you can do this!! chin up girlie..this feeling will pass... just keep pushing to the next weigh in :D xx

thanks pudge.... you've really helped :D you're right i can do this!! im so glad ive stayed 100% roll on 2nd weigh in on saturday.

todays not been so bad, i swapped a vanilla shake for a chocolate one so i had a chocolate one for breakfast which went down a treat!! its all about the little things. took the dog a power walk after work too which was great. ive weighed at home this week too but i havent lost that much (around 3/4lb) so although i have my fingers crossed for saturday im gonna try not to beat myself up over it. only 3 more shakes to weigh in..... :D

yaay well done hun for pushing through!! its good to get out for some fresh air as well! best of luck for weigh in and let us know how yo uget on..fingers crossed! :D xx

hmmmmm..... ive been feeling great all day today then just when i was about to make my last shake of the day i was sick.... like violently without going into too much information. dunno where it came from?! now i dont feel so great and i dunno if im gonna be able to manage my last shake :cry: WI is tomorrow, i hope this doesnt screw anything up!! :sigh:

oh no you poor thing!...its best to have all three of your shakes but if you cant manage it dont force yourself, itll just make you worse,, try and keep drinking that water to rehydrate you and best get an early night. Hopefully its nothing and itll pass! remember your health is more important than the diet,, get some rest.. good luck for weigh in and let us know how you are in the morning..:) feel better! xx

thanks pudge..... i think im gonna have to give tonights shake a miss. ive been sick again and i dont think i'll keep it down. im gonna get an early night in with my pint of water cos i have to be in work at 7.30 am...... booo :( lol but then its WI time so hopefully that will perk me up a bit. i'll post again after my WI :) x

Hope you feel better soon, and good luck for weigh in xx

Lost 4 pound this week & managed to keep a shake down this morning.... All good :)

really really really wants to eat :cry: im not even really hungry. my parents are downstairs eating steak and the smell is killing me.. another 10 weeks of this is gonna be tough!!

Thanks cherrycoke!! I decided to get up and go on the wii for a while to take my mind off it for a while!

Stay strong hun, and yay to the 4lb weight loss this week :D xx

thanks Jayne... the craving has passed now since the wii. id love to lose 5lb next week to get to the 2 stone is possible... not gonna build my hopes up tho :)

Excellent! :D See, it comes and goes. Remember that next time it hits :) xx

will do.... i think the wii is going to become my friend! lol plus i just downloaded the couch to 5k app as ive always wanted to start running. that should occupy a bit of my time :) x

Yay, couch to 5k :) I was supposed to do day 2 today, but doing it in the morning now instead :) Tomorrow should be a MEGA calorie burn what with body attack class, then body pump class, and then my day 2 running. Hope my legs hold out! lol

I love the Wii fit too, but don't use it that often as my boys are always hogging it!

xx

wow... thats loads!! good for u. i dont think i could do all that!! thats amazing!

im a big fan of just dance 2! i'll try & go on that every/every other day. hope it will help :) x

hmmm.... just been sick again, 2nd night running. the only thing ive really drunk is black tea but normally im fine with it, have been for 2 weeks. i dunno whats causing it, one minute im fine then the next... im rushing to the loo to be sick. its not very pleasant. on the bright side i feel like ive done 100 sit ups!! i dont understand whats going on :( x

managed to keep my first 2 shakes down today & ive got my fingers crossed that i can manage my 3rd one without being sick again. i bought some raspberry leaf tea today which is a really nice change :) yum yum x

sorry to moan :(

so the last 2 nights ive been sick around this time but then i feel fine most of the day. well tonight ive got pains in back back which im asuming are my kidneys due to the area... well i just used a ketostix and its dark purple which from what ive read on here means im dehydrated.... but ive already had all 3 shakes and over 3 litres of water. what am i doing wrong?? its like my body had started turning against me and is rejecting LT... its really getting me down and ive stayed 100% so far and i dont wana break it. im lost at the moment. i feel so good in the day and then it all goes downhill :eek:

Back