Shakes Diary

Shakes84 said:
hmmm..... ive just been checking out my stats and my official weigh in a the pharmacy has a big difference to the one at home. so now im not too sure which one to use. in the pharmacy i have to weigh fully clothed (obviously lol) but with shoes as well so i think im gonna change to my home weight but im not sure.... what does everyone use??

I have the same issue so I use home scales naked ;) at the same time every morning after a pee before any drinks x

nomoremuffintop said:
I have the same issue so I use home scales naked ;) at the same time every morning after a pee before any drinks x

Sorry I submitted the last post before I'd finished writing lol
I hope you are ok, the sickness sounds kind of like pregnancy to me but I'm obviously not suggesting that you but is it a possibility?
You are probably dehydrating because the 3 ltr of water is coming back up maybe try to sip it slower? So there isnt so much there to come back up at once? Not sure if that makes sense :/
Please let us know how you feel tomorrow?
Lots of good vibes ***

definately not pregnancy.... to put it plainly ive been single for years lol. it'd have to be a miracle :)

yeah its really frustrating. my kidneys are really hurting too so its one thing after another at the moment :(

im gonna go to the GP tomorrow just to be safe than sorry... thanks for your help. i'll keep you posted :) xx

Have replied on your other thread ;) I'm def thinking possible water infection now. Good luck with docs tomorrow. Let us know how you get on xx

Shakes84 said:
definately not pregnancy.... to put it plainly ive been single for years lol. it'd have to be a miracle :)

yeah its really frustrating. my kidneys are really hurting too so its one thing after another at the moment :(

im gonna go to the GP tomorrow just to be safe than sorry... thanks for your help. i'll keep you posted :) xx

Hope you didn't think I was being rude re the pregnancy?
I have suffered with uti's since 9 years old and I had a major kidney infection about 4 years ago I was in alot of pain and couldn't keep anything down and I had a high temp
I ended up in hospital because I left it and left it so I hope you are able to see the doc tomorrow and get it sorted ( if it's that) So that you can get back to being positive happy you x sleep well x

No of course not lol no offence taken!! Lol I'm just getting ready for work now so I'll update later how it goes :) x

Well what a day... After all the problems over the last couple of days... Today topped it off. I fell down the stairs this morning so it's safe to say the pain in my kidneys & back has been horrendous today. Went to the docs & I could barely move so he couldn't really check me out. Threw up twice today, prob just stressed & then to finish it all off I sliced the top of my finger off :-( I now have those strips holding it on.... Sooooooo, I caved, I only had some grilled fish (81 cals) & I'm not gonna have my 3rd shake so I hope it doesn't take me out ketosis. I just felt so weak (my finger bled...alot!!) and so fed up I had to eat something. To be honest I thought I'd feel bad but I feel ok, no guilt at the moment. I'll be back on it 100% tomorrow & I'm in bed now. I'll be glad to see the back of today so the sooner it's over the better.... I hope u all had a better day than me!! *Moan over* xx

Oh you poor thing :( I do hope you feel better soon, and tomorrow is an easier day! ((hugs)) xx

feeling much better today thanks jayne... bit battered & bruised but 100% today :) x

oh hun you poor thing!! make sure you get back to the doc about your kidneys though,, are they still hurting?? ... You have shown how strong you are,, if that had been me i would have come off with a bang and devoured everything in site feeling sorry for myself. You made a smart option of fish and i wouldnt worry one bit about it. glad your feeling better today..sending lots of positive vibes your way...and hugs too :D xx

thanks pudge!! they are still hurting but so is everything else from my tremendous dive down the stairs lol well i weighed again this morning and id still lost weight but i'll check again tomorrow morning just to make sure lol. hopefully i should be fine. it felt weird eating food, it was just a piece of plan fish but it just felt kinda wrong chewing!! it took me ages aswell.

im typing with 9 fingers at the moment.... which is fun!! im gonna give my kidneys a few days to recover from the fall and if they are no better i'll head back to the docs. thanks for the hugs and support it is much needed. my parents have been great but my work mates have been a bit crap. never mind aye. :)

never mind indeed..you just keep focused and keep your main goal and mini goals in sight!... you are the most important thing at the moment. look after number one! i cant believe you managed to fall down the stairs,, did you just trip on your clothes or? also did you manage to keep the shakes down today? hope so! nothing worse than being sick on this diet! xx

I don't quite know how it happened, I was half asleep letting the dog out to the toilet and I guess I just missed a step!! Then fell down quite a few, Not the best idea ever!! I think I'm on the mend now just a bit stiff and sore. I've had yesterday and today without being sick now so I think it may have just been a bug. I hope WI will be ok on Saturday after everything that's gone on, plus I haven't been able to do any exercise :( oh dear! You're right tho I've got to to this and I am number one (for probably the first time ever) I don't have time for people who aren't supportive!! So glad I have this place tho. So many lovely people all in the same boat xx

Hmmm slow week this week. I'm worried because I haven't lost anything for 3 days now. I'm gonna try & drink alot of water today & see if that works.... Fingers crossed!! X

has everything crossed for saturday.... i really hope WI goes well. ive pretty much settled into the diet now. kidney pains are gone... still being sick now and again but i think i know what that is now... black tea?! i seem to always be sick not long after ive finished a cup so im going to steer clear of it for a while and see how that goes. im not really hungry anymore but im still missing food and having cravings (mainly carbs) its funny i dont miss fatty foods at all!! :D im currently downloading a few different exercise apps so i can get a move on with exercise. i need something to fill my time!! (im a bit bored!! lol)

its my works (very late) xmas party this saturday and ive made the decision not to go.... the temptation would be too much and ive decided that i would rather be slim than go to a party!! :D so im gonna become a bit of a hermit until im ready. people may not understand but im sure you guys will. i sort of want to go to work, come home, do my thing and then when im ready to enter the big wide world again.... i will be the brand new me :D:D xx

Glad to see there's more than one hermit!!!x

Week 3 weigh in tomorrow.... Keep ur fingers crossed for me. I'm praying for a good one.

Also, I'm really struggling with my 3rd shake of the day. I'm not hungry and I dont really "fancy" it. Anyone else finding this?

Xx

I'm a Lipotrim hermit too! lol. It's the only way to get through it. Plenty of time for partying once we're done, and we can glam up to the nines :D

Good luck for weigh in xx

Back