shakes not to my taste

just having my very first shake and I'm struggling to force it down, is the soups any better? I don't drink milk i hate it i know it dosen't have milk in but it tastes like it

just having my very first shake and I'm struggling to force it down, is the soups any better? I don't drink milk i hate it i know it dosen't have milk in but it tastes like it

The shakes and soups do have milk in them the main source of protein is skimmed milk which is in powdered form.

Do you not like milk or are you allergic to milk as there is a lactose free version made with soya?

thats the way to think, try the strawberry shake and the veg soup they arnt too bad, its just trial and error, but it does work and is worth the sacrifice x

I LOVE the shakes :) especially the toffee and walnut, oh and the mint choc. Oh and the Chocolate. And the Banana. Hehe

Carolinemark - your BMI is only 26.5 anyway - you are only going to be sole sourcing for a week or two max if my understanding of the diet is correct?

I just don't like milk it makes me gag it all started at primary school when i was given a carton of off milk haven't touched it since well untill now but I'm not giving up I'm not giving my husband the satisfaction of saying i told you so

It looks like the BMI reading on the ticker is just hidden behind the other picture?

add a couple of sweeteners to shakes and they really do flavour them nicely x

Your CDC has made a mistake if you are 5'2 and 10st 2lb your BMI is 26 so you should not be dieting below the 810 level.

Hi Linda, my BMI is apparently 25.9 according to my cdc, i started SS+ last week because i was getting bored with just the shakes.

I did question my cdc about changing up through the steps and she said that some people stay on SS all the way to their goal??

Debs x

that's not right debs. am sure an expert will be along soon with the right answer but i don't think you should ss under bmi 25

Back