Shakes taste different...Hols..

Theresa6

Silver Member
with the water at my mums!!!

Day 1 of hols done and stuck to LT..... thru a family meal and lunch!

Can only think the shakes taste different die to the fluoridated water as my water at home is from a well with no chemicals added!

Sticking with it and so far so good. Challenging day tomorrow as we are out (in pub) from 11.30am until 7.30pm..... will prob pop back and have a shake at mums during the afternoon!

Well done you for sticking with it on holidays. It will be worth it when you see your next weigh in. :D. Would they taste better if you bought some bottled water. Just a thought. (We dont want you put off the shakes now do we ?)

fair play to u, stick with it it will be a fantastic achievement not to break it, i was at a show one sunday like u all day gone i brought a sports bottle and drank my shake in it (mixed with bottled water bought in chip van ) and no1 knew what was in bottle,
Good luck :) ;)

good for you, it can't be easy on holiday but you can do this - you've done so well so far on LT :)

I agree, does taste funny with some tap water in different areas!!

Fair play to you, on sticking with it through you hols. Well done. It will be worth it, you see. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

Good on you for sticking with it and on holiday...dedicated or what! I would buy a bottle of water if the water is tasting different.

Hope you get on alright at the pub, but you seem to be doing so well anyway.

Take care and have a good holiday!

Hi Theresa,
hope you are havibng a lovely time, I too have my own well and the water is lovely, not like the 'corporation pop' (as my sister calls it) in my parent's house. Differing water can alter taste but use the advice above and have a great time.
Doirin

Back