Shakes without water?

Ulysses31

Anyone know whether the shake mixes taste ok just eaten out of the packet? Not that I'd actually want to do it, but in case of emergency...?

I can't imagine it would be very pleasant trying to digest it given how much normal shakes bung you up! I think I'd rather go without than eat actual dust!

Ew sounds revolting! I bought a travel shaker and always carry that with me, so it's easy enough to buy a bottle of water to mix it up when I am travelling on long journeys etc xx

Lol, I'll go with the consensus then :)

A travel shaker, LadyT? Good idea. Can you get those from LL, or should I just look for something suitable in shops?

You should have been given a shaker from your LLC when you started?? If you buy one, make sure its got either a little grid that sits on the top, or a whisky ball inside to help break up the lumps when you shake it.

Though if you were willing to eat the powder, maybe lumps wont be a problem. :D ;) :giggle:

Oh, I've got two shakers, I leave one at work all the time and have one at home or to take places with me when I know I'll need it. But I thought LadyT meant a smaller one when she said travel shaker.

Back