Shakes

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Miss Bean, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So surprised that the shakes are so much more drinkable on here than on Lipotrim.

Just consuming the banana, doesn't taste very banana-ry but I suspect it will do when my tastebuds change. I have put some ice cubes in it to make it cooler. Got a chocolate and orange bar for lunch and thai chicken soup for dinner so hopefully gonna be enjoying myself today.

I really prefer the texture (i think its because there is milk in these) and they are much easier to blend and leave less lumps and clumpy residue in the blender. The texture is smoother, the taste is less offensive, all in all I'm happy :)

Let's get it on !!!! Good luck to everyone today !!! xxx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojobrad

mojobrad Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes I love the shakes. I like them all don't really have a favourite. In this warm weather I'm just having the shakes. I'll reintroduce the soups on cooler days. they are nice a smooth aren't they?

Good luck!

4. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have just tryed my 1st shmoose it was delish! Anyone know any other ideas on the shakes and soups

5. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I always have them as a shmousse. Theres also the shmufffin. Mix with water to a cake mix consistency then nuke in the micro. There is a thread on here with all our ideas :)

6. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just had the thai chicken soup :( Really don't like it. I was the same on LT - didn't like the chicken soup. Don't know if it's the flavouring - it was frothy aswell :( UGH. Will try a different flavour tomorrow for lunch. Hopefully I will like one of them......I will just have to have shakes otherwise, who knows. Love the bars though, prefer the raisin one to the chocolate one atm....but that will all change I assume. !!!

Really hope the soups change. OH DEAR. !!

7. Kaka

Kaka Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I used chinese five spice in my chicken soup last night and it made a big improvement - I've also used loads of white pepper which really hots it up and kinda covers up the 'sweetness' that seems to be in the chicken and tomato soups.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.