Shakes

PinkyBoo

Hi

Tried the tomato soup - omg - like sucking on chalk - even tho I mixed it correctly with a little water first and then the rest, the taste was there but it was like drinking powder - gave me indigestion and made me feel sick.

Now sticking to Chocolate and Strawberry - I'm as faddy with food as I am my shakes.

Yeah I knew I didn't like anything else apart from the choc and choc mint ones so that is all I drink...both hot and cold though so I do mix it up but I find ALL the others too sweet and the soups are VILE.

Because I do SS+ I can have chicken soup made with reduced salt bouillion and chicken strips and vegetables which is GREAT!

Once you have mixed the soup like that I would buzz it with a hand blender gets smoother and is the nicest soup. Trial and error I did that first much nicer blended.

l use to love it with loads of black pepper your tastes change a lot on cd all l have now are choc tetras and bars !!!

I just have chocolate tetras! Never tried the soups. My OH has some left over so might give them a go.

Back