shakes

sheshelafunk

on the web site it says u can replace all meals with shakes but is not recomended for more than a few days im thinking of doing this as i had my dinner today and would have probably enjoyed a shake more maybe im to used to the shakes as i dont snack really i dont know:confused:

Hi, yes it's okay to do that for a short period of time and you will lose weight quicker, as you'd only be getting say x 3shakes plus skimmed milk in your hot drinks around 650-700 cals a day.

The only down-side to reducing from a low cal diet to a very low cal diet (<800cals per day), is that once you re-introduce food again you may either not lose weight that week, or even put a pound or so on, it's just your body's way of adjusting - but that said, if you only do it for a few days that might not happen, I'm just talking from experience and not everyone is me lol!

If you feel this would be good for you and your happy to do it, then by all means give it a go and then you can chalk it up to experience.

Let us know what you decide and how you get on - I'm interested, or is it nosey! x

Good luck mate definitely it will work

it will work but be careful when you eat again. I have come off Lipotrim which is just 3 shakes and only water and am doing my own 2 shakes (LT shakes) plus low carb evening meal, CS like, and have put on one pound this week. So I would suggest just keeping to a proper meal at night rather than a shake.

Plus you'll think you're losing you're marbles like I did

Maybe Howdy can comment?

well yesterday i was in a bad mood i had my morning shake at 11 my afternoon shake at 5 and then i had some avocado and ham for a snack plus water...when all i want is a flamin big mac and fries...but i wont *sigh* x

Back