Shaking your shakes ?!?!?!

Annabellacarribean

whoisshe_AnnieMac
hey all :)
Hope your all well today

well im in work I work in a school reception
and im sitting here shaking my shake in my cup (i have the 10 sec blender so i just have the cup with the handle and a lid off it with me at the moment)

well Im just wondering
best way to shake your shake on the go??
if you dont have a blender how do you deal with lumpy shake ? yaaaakkk lol

any tips ??

i bought a shaker with the lipotrim. i think it was 12 euro but well worth it, no lumps :)

best investment ever. and you get a mini workout too!!

Hi - i got the lipotrim shaker from my chemist - £5 - best thing ive bought and don't ever use a blender and don't need anything else as it has a little sieve at the top to catch any bits.

great looks like ill be getting one of them :D
how is everyone getting on??
im on day 3
was at a party last nite was so hard wen the food came out but got der in the end !!

Are those shakers everyone is referring to the plastic cup with, i also got one - pour in my shake, add the water put the two top lids on and shake but every single time i still have lumps left in my shake.. its quiet sickening.. am seriously considering buying a blender...
=

i used to use the blenda but now i just shake. i add my water and leave in fridge til its ice cold then add the powder then shake for about 5 mins and usually no lumps. i got the shaker with it for 7.50 but tesco do it for 3.50 xxx

Are those shakers everyone is referring to the plastic cup with, i also got one - pour in my shake, add the water put the two top lids on and shake but every single time i still have lumps left in my shake.. its quiet sickening.. am seriously considering buying a blender...
=

It makes a big difference i find whether you add the powder of water first. I fill with water then add powder and only shake for about 10 secs and never have any lumps!

My mum accidentally added her powder before the water and it wouldnt mix properly!

Also you can add a couple of lumps of ice to help mix it up!

Thank for the feedback guys.. i was rinsing my cup out then adding the powder then shaking might explain why :L

il try both ways and see what works best... thanks guys :)

Back