Shaky

nic irlam

Hi there,
Is this normal. I am on day 2 of ss and I feel a bit shaky, my vision has gone a little blurred. My body is already in ketosis because I have done the dip test. I hope my body is just getting used to it. :sigh:

Hi hun im day 2 also i have'nt had anything like that THIS time but when i first started CD in April i did yes and headaches too.!

DRINK WATER loads of it .! It will soon go away.xx

I must have been reading your mind, just sipping away now and I feel a little bit better thanks :D.
I know now that I am just hungry not dying, so where normally i would be in the cupboards now I am drinking water and I feel ok.
I also work shifts so I am off to work for 7pm, so that will keep me away from the cupboards. I am going to take a shake with me for around midnight. x

Drinking water is the way forward to stop shakes :)

Forgot to say a huge well done on your weight loss. I bet you feel amazing you go girl :D:);)

Hi Hayley22. I have been reading your threads you are definately spurring me on.
Nice tat by the way.
i am sooooo pleased that I have found this site, we are not alone.

What red dress are you watching?? lol you havent got alot to loose 29lbs?? if so that will be off in know time.! x

Red Dress

This red Dress is in my head, so It probably does not exist, but it does to me, is that silly or what!:confused: I think I am going a little mad

Hi Hayley22. I have been reading your threads you are definately spurring me on.
Nice tat by the way.
i am sooooo pleased that I have found this site, we are not alone.

Thank you!
I only started 9 days ago and believe me if i can do this everyone else can too.

I have no willpower to do anything but somehow this CD seems to be working and this site is definitely keeping me on track.

Good luck and let us know how you get on along your journey.

Course not!!! ive just read the closer mag with Natalie Cassidy in it from a size 16 to a 12 and looks stunning in a bright red dress.!

You need to have aims for yourself so looking forward to wearing a red tight dress is good.!
I brought a demin skirt from D.P last satday size 12 fits great want it in black in size 10 soon so thats what im thinking about really.!!

Thanks ladies,
Shanney 24 I have decided to go and look for my dream red dress (size 12) and I am going to hang it up on the front of my wardrobe for inspiration.
Hayley 22, I have no willpower either, but day 3 already. I am hungry I must admit but I am not giving up.:D I really want to weigh myself. I think I will tomorrow:cool:.
Thanks blingbabe, it's good to know I am not alone.:eek:

Thanks ladies,
Shanney 24 I have decided to go and look for my dream red dress (size 12) and I am going to hang it up on the front of my wardrobe for inspiration.

What a good idea. :D I think I might have to do the same!!

As for feeling shaky, yep, I do feel a bit feak and weeble from time to time and I remember feeling that way last time I did CD. But you're right - water definitely helps.

Well done on getting to Day 2.

Thanks ladies,
Hayley 22, I have no willpower either, but day 3 already. I am hungry I must admit but I am not giving up.:D I really want to weigh myself. I think I will tomorrow:cool:.
Thanks blingbabe, it's good to know I am not alone.:eek:

By tomorrow the hunger will pass and you will no longer have that bothering you or playing on your mind. Keep going strong! :)

Guess What!

:DI FEEL GREAT. :D Shakes have gone, BUT new thing now.

Really bad breath OMG, stay away. But I don't care, did I mention I feel great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back