shall i change to ss+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by soon2beslim, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. soon2beslim

soon2beslim Member

im wondering weather to change 2 ss+ iv been on ss for 2 weeks now (am getting weighed tonight) its just i feel like the meal in the evening could help me, this weekend all i could think about was food and really dont want to fall off the wagon. has any one else switched to ss+ and what do they think? is there a big difference in losses? thank you chantell x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alli

Alli Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I myself haven't done this but I have been told that it only makes like a 2lb difference a month? If you feel you're gonna break it, then do SS+. That's better than completely ditching the diet!
    x

4. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I switched to ss+ at the end of my first week as I couldn't live without food of some description. I don't feel it's slowed me down at all and in fact has actually helped me stay focussed. I've averaged around 12-14lbs per month. If it works for you and helps you continue with CD successfully then it can only be a good thing to change. Good luck on whatever you decide to do. x.

5. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I SS through the week and SS+ at the weekend, and it is what keeps me on track. I would rather move up a step than give up because I craved food too much, and I really look forward to my weekend meals.

You will find that alot of people who do SS+ have similar losses as those that SS.

6. soon2beslim

soon2beslim Member

thanks every 1 just back from weigh in and lost 5lbs so thats 12 and a half pounds in 2 weeks, i had a chat with my cdc and iv decided to stick to ss a little longer, plus iv had a stinking cold which could be another reason i craved food all weekend. thanks again for all ur comments! chantell x

7. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive ss+ since day one and have lost a stone a month :) hope that helps x

8. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am 5ft9 so had no choice but to go on ss+. At first this really annoyed me and I panicked about slow loses.
    However had my 8th weigh in today and made my 3st mark- still another 3 and a bit to go.
    I have 4 cd meals a day and 200ml skimmed milk in my beloved coffees.

It would actually put me off if I had to cut 1 of my meals out,I find having a shake when my 2 year old has his tea gives me the energy to get through to his bedtime,then I have soup when Mr T eats around 8(on the days he's not working away).
    Maybe I would have lost more on just 3 meals a day if I was allowed,but I suspect I would feel hungry and have food cravings,whereas I really do feel fine on this diet.
    During my 8 week stint I also had a planned night out for my anniversary and managed to get the 3 course meal and booze off in a couple of days.
    Hope this helps,sorry its so long!:)

9. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    hello
    im finding it really really difficult to get back on track with the ss so as of tmrw im ss+ see how i get on xx

10. MsMunch-less

MsMunch-less Is determined to do this!

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi!
    Am on my week 6 ( I think..or 7) and have just switched to SS+ this week. I had a problem with snacking this and that, and have found SS+ has helped me a lot. I really feel the diet is more manageable now. I <3 my chicken! lol

11. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I started on ss but move to ss+ and find very little difference if any in the weigh ins. If you feel you need a lil more go for it

12. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    it depends on you doll,if you feel it would stop you from breaking the diet, then by all means go for it.

personally, i'm an all-or-nothing kind of gal, and if i was on ss+, i'd break that! so i'm just on the 100% ss.

13. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I love SS+
    I couldn't be happy on 3 packs a day. I have 4 packs but I don't bother with the milk as I don't seem to miss it (but its nice to know that its available to me if I choose).
    I have lost 39 pounds in 10 weeks and 5 days, which is maybe slower than others (I have not eaten/drunk anything off plan) but emotionally I think the 4th pack keeps me going as somethin extra to look forward to.

14. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I was on SS+ with a small meal, but after my hols have decided to SS+ with 4 packs and the milk. I'm prefering that to having a meal. It's lovely to have milk in my coffee and I like having a hot shake in the evening, as it makes me feel full.

15. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve SS+...and still cant fathom how people live on 3 packs lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.