• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shall i change to ss+

im wondering weather to change 2 ss+ iv been on ss for 2 weeks now (am getting weighed tonight) its just i feel like the meal in the evening could help me, this weekend all i could think about was food and really dont want to fall off the wagon. has any one else switched to ss+ and what do they think? is there a big difference in losses? thank you chantell x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alli

I myself haven't done this but I have been told that it only makes like a 2lb difference a month? If you feel you're gonna break it, then do SS+. That's better than completely ditching the diet!
x

I switched to ss+ at the end of my first week as I couldn't live without food of some description. I don't feel it's slowed me down at all and in fact has actually helped me stay focussed. I've averaged around 12-14lbs per month. If it works for you and helps you continue with CD successfully then it can only be a good thing to change. Good luck on whatever you decide to do. x.

Chlo

Silver Member
I SS through the week and SS+ at the weekend, and it is what keeps me on track. I would rather move up a step than give up because I craved food too much, and I really look forward to my weekend meals.

You will find that alot of people who do SS+ have similar losses as those that SS.

thanks every 1 just back from weigh in and lost 5lbs so thats 12 and a half pounds in 2 weeks, i had a chat with my cdc and iv decided to stick to ss a little longer, plus iv had a stinking cold which could be another reason i craved food all weekend. thanks again for all ur comments! chantell x

I am 5ft9 so had no choice but to go on ss+. At first this really annoyed me and I panicked about slow loses.
However had my 8th weigh in today and made my 3st mark- still another 3 and a bit to go.
I have 4 cd meals a day and 200ml skimmed milk in my beloved coffees.

It would actually put me off if I had to cut 1 of my meals out,I find having a shake when my 2 year old has his tea gives me the energy to get through to his bedtime,then I have soup when Mr T eats around 8(on the days he's not working away).
Maybe I would have lost more on just 3 meals a day if I was allowed,but I suspect I would feel hungry and have food cravings,whereas I really do feel fine on this diet.
During my 8 week stint I also had a planned night out for my anniversary and managed to get the 3 course meal and booze off in a couple of days.
Hope this helps,sorry its so long!:)

hello
im finding it really really difficult to get back on track with the ss so as of tmrw im ss+ see how i get on xx

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
Hi!
Am on my week 6 ( I think..or 7) and have just switched to SS+ this week. I had a problem with snacking this and that, and have found SS+ has helped me a lot. I really feel the diet is more manageable now. I <3 my chicken! lol

it depends on you doll,if you feel it would stop you from breaking the diet, then by all means go for it.

personally, i'm an all-or-nothing kind of gal, and if i was on ss+, i'd break that! so i'm just on the 100% ss.

I love SS+
I couldn't be happy on 3 packs a day. I have 4 packs but I don't bother with the milk as I don't seem to miss it (but its nice to know that its available to me if I choose).
I have lost 39 pounds in 10 weeks and 5 days, which is maybe slower than others (I have not eaten/drunk anything off plan) but emotionally I think the 4th pack keeps me going as somethin extra to look forward to.

I was on SS+ with a small meal, but after my hols have decided to SS+ with 4 packs and the milk. I'm prefering that to having a meal. It's lovely to have milk in my coffee and I like having a hot shake in the evening, as it makes me feel full.