Shall i do it??

I Have a lot of weight to loose (about 10 stone) I have tried this once but only lasted a week, I want to try again but I am so worried about hair loss as I don't have much any way and saggy skin, is there any one who has/ is loosing a similar amount! I'm concerned about my health and realy want to loose but also scared about that too :0(

I'm on week 10 now, the way I see it is the hair loss in temperary, and the saggy skin is a small price to pay to have your health xx

I'm on week 22 and although both are an issue my health is more important hair will grow back and I will tone up skin I had 8st 12 to lose now got 4st 1 to lose

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Hi Kat, you should definitely give it a go! If you don't want to start with a liquid only diet you can do sole source plus and have a small meal in the evening. Might help you adjust more. I think you need to brace yourself for a very tough first week, but just know that it gets way easier. I'm just starting week 10 today and its been ups and downs, but I'm nearly three and a half stone lighter, so I'm glad I stuck with it. I haven't had any hair loss yet (that I've noticed) and I probably haven't lost enough to get saggy skin yet. If it happens it happens. My consultant lost 7 stone and said it took her a year for her skin to get back to normal. This reassured me to know that it does snap back, its not something you're stuck with. To try and prevent as much sagging as I can I am dry brushing my skin everyday, toning up with pilates, and moisturising with Palmer's Cocoa Butter mixed with Rodial's Stretch Mark Eraser. I'm using Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer Extreme hair mask twice a week to try and support my hair. Focus on the good things about the diet rather than the downsides. Its great to have more energy and be more flexible. Its also great to be able to fit back into old clothes I haven't been able to wear for ages. I don't care that in a few months my skin may not be so great underneath them. Be strong if you decide to do the diet again, and come here for support!

I'm on week 14 and started off with about 10 stones to lose. I am 3st 13lb lighter now and haven't experienced any hair loss due to the diet. Yes, I do have some loose skin but the way I look at it is it is easier to hide the loose skin than it is to hide the fat.

Back