Shape delights

Hazykay

Silver Member
My local Sainsbury's are selling the milk chocolate ones at £1.59 for a pack of 4 or £1.50 for 2 packs. Crazy isn't it?

Yeah that is crazy, so not only are you saving yourself 9p you are also getting an extra 4 delights. How funny :)

I couldn't find these in my local morrisons earlier, was really disappointed as that was all I went in for and really wanted to try them. What are the points value?

x

They are so tasty. I had a pot of milk chocolate flavour with half a bag of sugar free marshmallows chopped up and stirred through it. 3 points for the lot but worth it

I get the marshmallows from Sainsbury's. They are 68 pence a bag - 2 points for the whole bag. Lovely floating on an options hot chocolate or put on top of stewed apples/rhubarb and grilled til soft and gooey.

A guilt free treat x

My local Sainsbo's is only a small one too, but I asked at Customer Services if they would get them in. I told them that if they were to stock them I would inform my class leader who could tell class. If we find any 'new finds' we bring in the wrappers/cans/packets for others to see and get ideas. Sainsbo's got them in for me!!

I took an empty pack into class and I know the class members have been buying them too so it's worth a try. If you don't ask you don't get x

Dont eat too many tho as they are laxatives!

Back