Share your Wallpaper / desktop image

Malc-D

One day at a time
I had this idea whilst looking for a new wallpaper for my computer.
A high percentage of us in the forum use computers to look at the site, so we should have a wallpaper / background image on the desktop.

Does anyone want to post thier Wallpapers so we can all share them ? .. (one wallpaper pic at a time, please :p )

feel free to add your own wallpaper pics. guess it should be a .. non personal wallpaper and anything that could be considered 'adult' or 'rude' just to be on the safe side.

This is my current wallpaper, it's called 'happiness is a choice' i found a video on youtube of a guy who had it as a painting, and i google searched it.
i like to think it means, you don't have to be like everyone else, stand out of the crowd and be happy. :) ..

i'm looking forward to seeing anymore wallpapers.
happiness is a choice.jpg

if this thread is against the rules, can admin please delete the thread..

i think colourfull wallpapers are best , that flower is great, the yellow stands out. i try to get a colourfull wallpaper as i hate my icons on a white backgroundwallpaper-94911.jpg
here's another of mine.. i love the beatles :p

This is my wallpaper:
wallpaper.jpg
Not sure why it is so small, but if you click on it you can see a larger picture of it.

This is my wallpaper:
View attachment 59363
Not sure why it is so small, but if you click on it you can see a larger picture of it.

Awwwwwww that's nice it reminded me of our hols in December, we went to Florida & went on a train based 'ride' based on the film with Tom Hanks in, just can't remember the name now, but it's a train journey & children 'believe' in Father Christmas, DD bought a 'I believe' key ring.

Awwwwwww that's nice it reminded me of our hols in December, we went to Florida & went on a train based 'ride' based on the film with Tom Hanks in, just can't remember the name now, but it's a train journey & children 'believe' in Father Christmas, DD bought a 'I believe' key ring.

is it the polar express ??

henry-ford-quote.jpg

This is mine - I use it both at home and on my work PC

mines a collage of pics of my son :)

tumblr_m4589cbblJ1rueaxjo1_500.jpg

this is the wallpaper on my ipod touch.. i have a new obsession of searching tumblr accounts looking for recipes and inspirational / motivational pictures

Back