Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sharloid - From Day One. (Green)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Sharloid, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Sharloid

Sharloid Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Green)
    So I finally decided to join slimming world and I went to my first meeting on Wednesday. I was a little disappointed with the group compared to my experience at WW a few years ago but the plan seems better so we'll see.

Here's my food diary for the first 2 days. I'm so angry with myself already; do I really lack the willpower to go without shovelling myself with crap just for one day?! Grrr.

Thurs 28th
    Breakfast - Weetabix (heA), milk (heB)
    Snack - Banana
    Dinner - Rice, sweetcorn, peas, 57g bread (heB)
    Tea - Tomato pasta and veg (all free)
    Syns - Caramel egg (10), salami (4.5), dandelion syrup (0.5)
    = 10

Fri 29th
    Breakfast - Muller light
    Dinner - Leftover pasta
    Tea (not at home) - Pasta, cous cous, bread (arghhh)
    Syns - Mallow chick (10), rocky road cheese cake, chocolate gateau

I don't even know how many syns I've had today. I've eaten worse than I usually do. Some people use their syns weekly right? Maybe if I don't have any the rest of the week I'll be ok...?

Oh this is not a good start.
    :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sharloid

Sharloid Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Green)
    Oh dear. I stopped going to class and now I've fallen off the bandwagon. I need to get back onto it! I'm promising myself that I'll start again tomorrow. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.