Sharm El Sheikh

Jenjen84

Hi,

Was hoping for some advice me and my boyfriend want to book to go to Sharm El Sheikh in July. We want to spend about £600 each.

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel?? I have been looking on-line and there are so many to choose from........i don't think having trip advisor open in another session is helping matters!!!xxx

We went to Sharm a few years ago & stayed in an all inclusive hotel, it was a little bit out of the main part, but there was a regular complementary bus service provided by the hotel. I can't fully remember what it was called, something like L.?.? It had 3 pools, a snack bar near the beach & buffet breakfast & evening, with lots of lovely food to chose from.

If I remember what it was called I'll let you know.

BTW if you like walking I'd highly recommend the night walk to Mount Sinai, amazing views in the morning.:D

I was thinking of me and hubby going to Egypt this summer and looked at Sharm El Sheikh as he loves to snorkel but when I got a brochure for the cruise and stay holidays it didn't include SES.

The hotel in the brochure I have for the C&S is in Makadi Bay. It looks lovely...anybody been there?

I hear the Pharoah's curse is great for weight loss ;)

Hi, I went to Sharm in October & stayed at the Holiday Village (First Choice only) & loved it! There's a lot to keep children entertained so people think its only for families but I went with a friend (both 26) & we really had a great time. I'm not sure how much it would be in July as it'll be seriously hot & it can cross with school holidays.

My parents have stayed at the AA Amwaj which is two hotels down from the Holiday Village & I know they said they would recommend that too.

I have stayed in Naqb Bay (i think its called) at a place called Laguna Vista.

Very nice - our room had 2 massive double beds and a dip pool outside......

The hotel was buffet all inclusive.

x

Ooooh I'm looking at going to sharm in april....has anyone experienced bad food poisoning in Egypt? My hubby had a bit of bad tummy when we went to Taba years ago, but a couple of my friends have had very bad food poisoning....kind of makes me a but wary, but we do both travel extensively so we've not really got delicate tummys!!

EB I just looked at the place you stayed - looks lovely! Thomas cook only fly from Manchester though so I'll keep looking although I could book separately!!

Back