ProPoints Sharon's diary starting AGAIN

slr77

Hi guys this is really a test message from my phone not very technical and never on the computer so hope this works. Ive been following this site for a few weeks now and think it's great how u all support each other I'm hoping to post my diary each day and share all of your support and eating tips to help me lose this weight that I've been carrying for far too long now!!
I'm a typical yoyo dieter have tried them all ww works for me but this is the 1st time I've tried pp so fingers crossed I can lose the weight for good!! I prob have 5 stone to lose but setting myself a target of 2 to begin with. I do well for a while then stop for 6 months before I know it the weight is back on (with extra jst for good measure) and I'm miserable again!!
I'd be really grateful if any of u can give me a few tips as to how to use the site and follow other people's diaries for example? I really hope I can be as committed as some of u guys and think supporting each other is the best way. I'm an online subscriber and use the app on my phone don't mind going to the classes but I'm hoping I can do it on my own!
Hope to hear from some of you soon from reading this site for the past few weeks I can see how supportive you all are and hope I can become part that.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

12/09/11 Diary

Breakfast
30g Rice Krispies 3pp
Semi skimmed milk 2pp

Lunch
WW Danish White bread x 3 slice 4pp
Lurpak light 1pp
Wafer thin ham 1pp
WW tomato soup 2pp
Mullerlight mandarin yoghurt 2pp
Quavers 2pp

Dinner
Mince (guess) 8pp
Cabbage 0pp
beetroot 0pp

Anytime
Homemade lentil soup 1 cup (guess) 3pp
Skips 2pp
Curly wurly 3pp

Total 33/33
Weeklies 0/49

Please feel free to correct me if u think any of this is wrong.

Hello and good luck with your journey i love curly wurly's lol

Aw thanks danii. Totm so needed a little chocolate fix don't usually bother crisps are my guilty pleasure as u will no doubts see over the next few weeks!! Lol x

Aw thanks danii. Totm so needed a little chocolate fix don't usually bother crisps are my guilty pleasure as u will no doubts see over the next few weeks!! Lol x

Me too I adore crisps kettle crisps and doritos :) are u going to a class? Or alone chick x

It's mccoys for me!! I'm jst doing it myself got the app on my phone and following online. My local leader isn't very encouraging from past experience so I'll try it this way and if it doesn't work I'll go to the class. But I've been reading diaries on here for a few wks and it's a great support group u guys have so hoping this works for me. How are u finding it have u been doing the plan long? x

It's mccoys for me!! I'm jst doing it myself got the app on my phone and following online. My local leader isn't very encouraging from past experience so I'll try it this way and if it doesn't work I'll go to the class. But I've been reading diaries on here for a few wks and it's a great support group u guys have so hoping this works for me. How are u finding it have u been doing the plan long? x

I got to goal in 2009 :) but have gained a stone back on so have been very successful in the past with the plan. I rejoined tonight so starting in the morning I can't wait to feel healthy again.
I have the app too:) I'm sure you will fab on the plan :) x

Well done on getting to goal danii that's fantastic and a stones not that much to have put back on you'll lose that in no time! I was always in the overweight bracket but put 3 and a half stone on recently and I hate myself for it it's not like I could afford to gain weight to begin with! Fingers crossed this works for me I can't wait to feel healthly! Good luck and hopefully u can keep me right!! Lol x

Well done on getting to goal danii that's fantastic and a stones not that much to have put back on you'll lose that in no time! I was always in the overweight bracket but put 3 and a half stone on recently and I hate myself for it it's not like I could afford to gain weight to begin with! Fingers crossed this works for me I can't wait to feel healthly! Good luck and hopefully u can keep me right!! Lol x

Aw Sharron you will be fine everyone on this forum is so supportive keep posting and we both will be slim minis really soon. Good luck xx

Thanks so much! That's what I'm hoping By posting here each day will help to keep me motivated. I always gave up if I had a gain or a few sts but from reading on here I now see that weightloss can catch up u need to stick with it even on bad weeks. I quit too easily but really want to try this time. x

Thanks so much! That's what I'm hoping By posting here each day will help to keep me motivated. I always gave up if I had a gain or a few sts but from reading on here I now see that weightloss can catch up u need to stick with it even on bad weeks. I quit too easily but really want to try this time. x

Yep I understand I had many sts when I was near goal weight it's fustrating isn't. But there will be a shining light at the end of the tunnel. My leader said to aim for 1 lb a week till Christmas for a stone loss :) x

I'd be delighted with 1lb a week anything more would be a bonus! I'm bridesmaid nxt July and would love to shift my 3 and a half stone gain by then! I'll still be over weight but I know I'd be a lot more comfortable and confident! x

Tuesday 13/09/11 diary

Breakfast
Rice Krispies 3pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch
WW Danish bread x3 slice 4pp
Wafer thin ham 2pp
Lurpak 1pp
Melon and grapes 0pp
Dairylea jumbo tubes dunker 3pp
Quavers 2pp

Dinner
Spag Bol (guess) 12pp
Corn on cob 2pp
Lurpak 1pp

Anytime
Snack a jacks caramel 3pp

Total 35/33 dailies
2/49 weeklies

Hi Sir77 , just following your diary , your menus look great . I have a wedding too next May (good friend ) so want to be able to get something nice to wear for that. Will you weigh in at home ? . Try to do it same time , same clothes so it doesnt frustrate you . keep it up girl . we want some beautiful photos from these weddings !!!!!

Danii said:
Good morning Sharron how u getting on? X

Morning danii day 3's going good so far I'll post my diary tonight. It's the weekend that worries me! Lol how's things with u? x

Michillinwoman said:
Hi Sir77 , just following your diary , your menus look great . I have a wedding too next May (good friend ) so want to be able to get something nice to wear for that. Will you weigh in at home ? . Try to do it same time , same clothes so it doesnt frustrate you . keep it up girl . we want some beautiful photos from these weddings !!!!!

Hey thanks for following I need all the help I can get!! I'm weighing in first thing on a Monday morning in my jammies!! Hoping for a good loss this week. Will post my diary for today later tonight any input would be appreciated. Roll on looking good for these weddings! xx

Wednesday 14/9/11

Breakfast
2 x weetabix 3pp
Semi skimmed milk 2pp

Lunch
Salad 0pp
Ham 1pp
Kraft light honey mustard dressing 1pp
WW carrot and lentil soup 2pp
Mullerlight vanilla chocolate yoghurt 2pp
Salt & vinegar snack a jacks 3pp