Sharons diary :)

oooo i've seen them fish things in town and i really want it done lol.
seems abit strange though lol..
but your in full show of everyone & i embaress easy
i know im glad the forum seems to be picking up again, was getting very quiet, theres a few people missing though, hope there doing ok
seems like you've had another fab day shaz,
personally i cant stand the strawberry flabour you should try the vanilla and chocolate flavour omg taste's like a proper milkshake yum yum

OOh a fish pedicure! What was it like? I am way too ticklish for that, I'd be cringing and laughing! :D Oh I love scrambled or poached egg, with loads of brown sauce and pepper mmmmm, bet it was heaven! ;)
Sounds like you guys are doing really well! So is the Ultraslim vanilla nicer than SF vanilla? Cos I really like the SF one, and the strawb and banana! Can't stand choc though.

Fish pedicure was good I got mine done in salon so was a little less embarrassing I'm glad as I was laughing and screamin when it first started- I hate fish spiders beasties etc so go knows why I agreed to put my feet in a tank of feet sucking fish!! Very strange sensation I kept myself amused by talking to my friend so I didn't have to watch as it was givin me jeebies lol!! Feet felt great after tho!!

Attachments

• image-117443641.jpg
    image-117443641.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 27
The us strawberry has lot more flavour than sf I thought so hopefully the vanilla and chocolate will too!
I'm off to physio today for my back again this will b 2nd session hoping I won't need to go as I lose weight as I think my back probs are down to being too fat :(
Anyway I'm feeling really sick today with dodgy belly was in bathroom all night at work :( thinkin it was miby those scrambled eggs they were bit runny but I thought they tasted good!! So I feel Ill today :(
How'd everyone else doing? I've had my first shake and I think I may try have them in right order today haha!xx

Fish pedicure was good I got mine done in salon so was a little less embarrassing I'm glad as I was laughing and screamin when it first started- I hate fish spiders beasties etc so go knows why I agreed to put my feet in a tank of feet sucking fish!! Very strange sensation I kept myself amused by talking to my friend so I didn't have to watch as it was givin me jeebies lol!! Feet felt great after tho!!

That looks really fun!!! I would be in hysterics as my feet are so ticklish :rotflmao:

Ahh sorry you're having back pain Shaz :( That's rotten, hope the physio helps you a bit. I was told a few years ago to try and do stomach crunches as if your abs are strengthened then you don't get back pain as much....did I listen? No :D

My physio appointment got rescheduled to Friday!! Yeah back pain is a nitemare sumtimes I'm like a 90yr old an I'm only 26!
Today day 3 on plan is good so that's me done 3 days in a row!
My perception of sf is it's really just calorie counting so on days where I sumtimes go off plan and wud norm feel guilty and think I've ruined it, if im still within the 1345 cal limit a day I think it's ok? Is this ok?? I mean I'm still consuming the same Cals in a day as if I'd had 2 shakes?I do try to have both tho as it's great for quickness for me xx

Shaz at the end of the day, you're doing your weight loss for YOU, so do whatever you feel happy with! If you'd rather mix it up and do a bit of cal counting instead with soups for lunch (this is what I do!!) Then do it!! Whatever works for you :)

I guess what I'm asking is will I still see the same results if I mix it up as long as I stay within the cal limit??x

I'm pretty sure you will lose weight - you can find out your optimum calorie intake and what the deficit should be per day / week online if you enter some details like weight and height. As long as you're under eating by about 500 cals off your daily allowance, and not eating a ton of fat to compensate, you should lose ;)

Well I wi today and have lost 3ibs!! Not been too good so I'm mega surprised!! Soo happy so my calorie counting/slimfast balance must b working :) x

That is fantastic well done.

I think I will look at mixing it up a bit if I start to tire of the shakes.

Way to go Shaz!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!! 3lb is loads!! You must be over the moon :D :greenapple:

Back