sharon's diary

Well done for another 2lbs, especially over crimbo! Don't worry, you can make up for the lack of wineage this time next year ;-) x

Can't sleep, insomnia after night shift very very annoying!!! Alex has gone to see his family for a few days, so hate being on my own in the house. On a lighter note, I have just sat through series 1 of Downton Abby!!! I am well and truly hooked xx

Can't sleep, insomnia after night shift very very annoying!!! Alex has gone to see his family for a few days, so hate being on my own in the house. On a lighter note, I have just sat through series 1 of Downton Abby!!! I am well and truly hooked xx

Oooooo I was thinking of downloading this. I have never seen anything of them and people seem to rave about them so I feel like in missing out on something x

I hope you all have a lovely NYE... This time next year you will have your new bundle of joy and.... you'll have a glass of red at the side of you xxx

Hope you had a fab new year! Xxx

Well that was the most manic mad New year ever!!!! Just finished my 4th night shift, and A&E was like a war zone!! Have no idea how people can drink until unconscious!!!! But I promise you many people do xxx I am now off until Sunday night, then a glorious week off!!!!! I need to recharge, and clean!!! My house looks like a student doss house.... Xxx I am not sure what to do in regards to ww, been banned from meetings, but they are still taking online money, so may go alone online. It's mad as my appetite has gone, even though not half so sick. Xxxx

Well that was the most manic mad New year ever!!!! Just finished my 4th night shift, and A&E was like a war zone!! Have no idea how people can drink until unconscious!!!! But I promise you many people do xxx I am now off until Sunday night, then a glorious week off!!!!! I need to recharge, and clean!!! My house looks like a student doss house.... Xxx I am not sure what to do in regards to ww, been banned from meetings, but they are still taking online money, so may go alone online. It's mad as my appetite has gone, even though not half so sick. Xxxx

I bet you never get two nights exactly the same working in A&E, your days off defo sound like they are well deserved!

So they wont let you WI in goup but they will still take your money, sounds about right! Im glad the sickness has reduced, does that mean you got to enjoy crimbo dinner?

I am just about to move on to episode 4 of the first season of Downton Abbey!!!

xx

I dint eat much when I was pregnant it was jus after!!!! Doh lol

U will b ashamed of me..when I was 15 I was going t a school party called after dark and me and my friends all got ready at mine. My mum brought me some gawjus clothes n curled my hair and then. Me n my friends went morley train station and I drank n drank!! I had a full bottle of archer spirit a bottle of vodka mixed with gin and other things thrown in!!! I was taken to hospital my mum and dad were so angry with me more coz they couldn't believe I could of ben so stupid! I was 5 times over the drink drive limit! I remember wakin up rippin all the drips out shoutin where am I ect and then I had a fit :(
I was so stupid my mum was so disappointed in me and social services came t see me which broke my mums heart! A teacher said she thought I tried t kill me self coz earlier that day she took my big hoop ear rings off me!!!
Not big n not clever something I am not very proud of!!
Xxx

Sammie you naughty, naughty girl!!!!

I think I have only ever drink enough to be sick whilst I was out about 3 times... For some reason I seem to know my limits!! Probably a blessing in disguise! x

Yep Christmas dinner with tons of stuffing it was great!!!! X x A&E is nuts, last night we had a 8 hour wait!!! Poor people having to wait, I have just taken tree down, went to throw the chocolates out!!! Alex and Dylan where devastated, so they live to see another day!! Xx

Sweetheart we have so so many young children drunk, from every background, most kids experiment with alcohol. And the social service involvement is just protocol, it's suppose to try and educate children of the damage they do to themselves. The kids like you sammy who have one of episodes are not the worry. It's the regulars who have to come to A&E!!!! Xxx I remember drinking cider and black at 15 then vomiting over my mothers new cream carpet!!! I was in the dog house for weeks xxx

Been a bit lazy with ww!!! Not been counting, or planning or weighing as such, I know my appetite is poor, still a little bit of nausea, but think mainly my stomach may have shrunk after the few months of eating very little!!! So I just got up and weighted, I am down to 18 stone 11lbs!!!!! I had guessed I had gone down again, as clothes hanging off me!!!! So today we go shopping, and I need it all, clothes, pjs, underwear, and bizarrely new shoes!!!! I have lost weight off my fat feet!!! So need non stretched shoes xx

Been a bit lazy with ww!!! Not been counting, or planning or weighing as such, I know my appetite is poor, still a little bit of nausea, but think mainly my stomach may have shrunk after the few months of eating very little!!! So I just got up and weighted, I am down to 18 stone 11lbs!!!!! I had guessed I had gone down again, as clothes hanging off me!!!! So today we go shopping, and I need it all, clothes, pjs, underwear, and bizarrely new shoes!!!! I have lost weight off my fat feet!!! So need non stretched shoes xx

18st 11lbs!!!! I know it hasn't been easy for you but you must be so pleased at the same time

I can't see your stats on my phone, how much have you lost in total? x

So far I have lost 3stone and 10lbs xx I started at 22stone 7 but at my heaviest was 23stone 6!!!!! I was a size 26 to start, have gone down to a 24, they are big so fingers crossed I will be a size 22 today!!!!! I am not showing I am pregnant yet!!! Due to being overweight and so tall I think xx

omg sharon weldone that is actually amazing i am SO happy for u!!

u dnt wanna b followin ww 100percent now ur pregnant anyway if want a fe extra grms of something u have it!

so chuffed for u cnt wait to find out what u buy

xxx

Back