sharon's diary

There has bloody better be!!! It's taken me long enough to get into it!!!! I have just put some logs into the burner, jack curled up next to it. Watching the snow come down yet again ! It's not so bad when you don't have to drive in the bloody stuff. Dylan loves it, was last in school last Thursday!!!

I know, I can't believe we didn't watch it when it was on TV. It's only because everybody was raving about which is why we downloaded it!

The fire sounds lovely... We are putting a wood burner in our extension, I can't wait! We are having underfloor heating too... No more cold feet for me! x

I have underfloor heating, it's amazing!!!!! There is nothing like walking in tiles that are warm xxxxx at the moment we are debating if we should do our kitchen!!! We need to make our minds up ASAP, as will want it finished by June !!! Xx personally I think we could have a few years and not worry xxx we built our house 10 years ago, and the kitchen is ok, but most of the money went on the house, so kitchen was a cheaper one xx

I know what you mean. We bought our house 3 years ago and we extended the kitchen and added new carcasses to the new bit and changed the cupboards doors. The old carcasses have been in 13 years now and they look and feel tired. The kitchen itself look nice but it was the one room that we tried to do as cheaply as possible and even then it cost a little fortune!

Now that we have spent all the money extending it John said we could buy a brand spanker!

We saw the underfloor heating on display and they put a normal tile next to a tile that had underfloor heating and the difference is unbelievable!

Where are you lovely lady xxxx

Hey xx this weekend has been a little tough, friday was the 5th year anniversary of my brothers death, so a sad day for us all, worse for my mum..... So we spent the weekend down my mothers, as it was my fathers birthday on Saturday. And this weekend I have well and truly pigged out!!!! Home made chicken Kiev with tons of garlic mash, and a raspberry cheesecake on Friday!! Saturday we headed to Cardiff, picked a cot, and got some bits for nursery, had a all day breakfast!!! Then home for some steak with home made pepper sauce (made with double cream) and birthday cake for after!!!! Then today roast lamb, roast pots, mint sauce and apple crumble and custard to end!!!!! I dread how's my points it adds up to!! Xx but all is well, we cried, celebrated, and talked about how this baby is letting us all look forward to something!! Xx oh and I am feeling the baby move!! Forgot how nice it was (rather a long time since Dylan) xxx Alex can't wait until he can feel, I kinda like how it's just me at the mo!! Bit selfish but it feels special!! Xxx

Sarah what's happened to your diary???? I can't find, wanted to read to check out how your weekend has been?? Hope all ok xx

Sarah what's happened to your diary???? I can't find, wanted to read to check out how your weekend has been?? Hope all ok xx

I had all my threads deleted lovely. Ill be opening a new diary in the gold members section tomorrow!

Big hugs. The annivesary of someone who has passed is always hard.

How exciting about the baby bits! Princess will be here before you know it!

I had all my threads deleted lovely. Ill be opening a new diary in the gold members section tomorrow!

why they delelted hun make sure u let us no ur new diary thread wont u!
xxx

ooooo food sounds amazing and my god if anyone needs a blow out its u!! it'll of done u n baby good! i have had a BAD weekend with food and i am not allowed a blow out lol!
Sorry to hear about ur brother, i can imagine it must b really sad but i bet ur mum was so thankful u were all there together!

feeling the baby move eeeekkkk how exciting! its amazin isnt it and u feel an instant love dont u
xxx

Well look forward to reading how you are doing hunny xxxx hope all is well xx

ooooo food sounds amazing and my god if anyone needs a blow out its u!! it'll of done u n baby good! i have had a BAD weekend with food and i am not allowed a blow out lol!
Sorry to hear about ur brother, i can imagine it must b really sad but i bet ur mum was so thankful u were all there together!

feeling the baby move eeeekkkk how exciting! its amazin isnt it and u feel an instant love dont u
xxx

The food was so so good xx and it was nice to actually look forward to food, the only downsides appetite seems to have shrunk !!!! But that could be a positive!!!

I remember when I first felt Dylan move, you do feel that instant bond and love xx when he was born I was worried, there was no massive rush of feelings, like Alex had xxx I soon realised it was because I already loved him so very much, that our relationship started as soon as I found out I was pregnant..

I have 3 night shifts boo!!! Xx really fed up with work!! But not long left xx I have to take 8 weeks annual leave before I finish for maternity leave. So will be finishing work early April!!! Baby due June the 9th so my maternity leave will actually start on my due date!! But I will be finishing at 32 weeks!! Lots of time of xxx

Oh sorry lovely!! You have 702 so you should be able to see

Xxx

Oh sorry lovely!! You have 702 so you should be able to see

Xxx

You may need to log out or log back in. Sometimes it takes 30 mins update xxxx

bugger bugger i need over 700 more posts to see!!!!! i need to pull my finger out hun xx

I just realised you need 1500 im so dumb! Lol

Since ww banned me I have not put my food up!!!! Also would get rather boring as mainly ate nothing!!!!! Xxx will have to start posting food again xx
Also not posting on many people diary's as I feel like a fraud, not really following a plan, so what gives me the right to comment!! Xxx x

Back