sharon's diary

I think it is so nice of the FBI to warn me of my upcoming arrest via email. And how nice of them to advise my employer to fire me until I meet their payment demands..............to be honest not looking forward to going back to the circus after maternity leave!!!!! You would not get that kind of consideration from the uk police xxxxxx

Got up love spam

Hello missus we miss you. Hope you and the family are well! Need an update of little mali!

Big hugs xxx

So far life is busy busy busy x Mali is amazing if a little diva!!! She takes up all of our time x mind breast feeding is the way forward x to tired to really eat, and now weight 15st 2lbs x so so pleased xxxx

Attachments

• image-3952450567.jpg
    image-3952450567.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 73
So far life is busy busy busy x Mali is amazing if a little diva!!! She takes up all of our time x mind breast feeding is the way forward x to tired to really eat, and now weight 15st 2lbs x so so pleased xxxx

Awwww she's adorable, glad to hear you're all well. X

Ok girls it was my birthday on Sunday x so I had the night off!!! Expressed enough breast milk and frozen to ensure I could have a few cocktails with friends x

I am not the skinny blonde( I wish) I am the plump blonde!! X but I am getting there x lucky I am so tall I guess

Attachments

• image-2153643457.jpg
    image-2153643457.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 67
I can't tell you the difference in me x but looking at that pic I am still nearly twice friends size!!! And full of spandex

Omg. Your half the woman you were before! Motherhood really suits you. You looking stunning! Look at that figure! Woowwie!

You should deffo put up a before pic for comparison! Lota of love to your littke family xx

Ok girls it was my birthday on Sunday x so I had the night off!!! Expressed enough breast milk and frozen to ensure I could have a few cocktails with friends x

I am not the skinny blonde( I wish) I am the plump blonde!! X but I am getting there x lucky I am so tall I guess

Fab Pic Sweetie! Can't believe you've only just had a baby, you look amazing! Well Done Sweetie! X

Bloody hell, luck at you!!!! Wow a wee, you look amazeballs!!!!!!!

Do you what is funny, I've ALWAYS pictured you as a brunette when I've been chatting to you?!!

You defo need a before and after pic!

How much do you weigh now? x

Hi all x been AWOL for a while!!! And I have put on a lot of weight, think I got way to content and when I stopped breast feeding I carried on eating the same amount!!! So tomorrow is a new day, will be catching up with all of your diary's soon.
Scared to get back on the scales tomorrow x

Hi all x been AWOL for a while!!! And I have put on a lot of weight, think I got way to content and when I stopped breast feeding I carried on eating the same amount!!! So tomorrow is a new day, will be catching up with all of your diary's soon.
Scared to get back on the scales tomorrow x

Hey Shar :) Great to see u back, the hardest thing will be stepping on the scales, once that's done, it'll be onwards and downwards from now on! Good Luck Sweetie :) x

Hi all x been AWOL for a while!!! And I have put on a lot of weight, think I got way to content and when I stopped breast feeding I carried on eating the same amount!!! So tomorrow is a new day, will be catching up with all of your diary's soon. Scared to get back on the scales tomorrow x

You're back :D :D

Oh it will be like old times xx

Yay shar!!! Xx

Back