sharon's diary

Your daughter is absolutly beautiful x I find that with breakfast too i used to never eat it but since on ww i have it every day and def find i am much more hungry by lunch. It is great doing ww as you can have anything you like as long as you point it

Thank you I think she is stunning, but I am biased x I am trying to look at the hunger in a different way, trying to remind myself it's not painful, and I don't have to stuff myself until I am bloated. So far so good x

Food for today

Milk allowance 4pp

Breakfast
Ww coconut yogurt 1pp love this flavour so creamy, weetabix x 2 3pp banana 0pp

Snack
Quavers 2 pp

Lunch
Bagel 6pp
Chicken 3pp
Mayo 3pp
Lettuce 0pp

Dinner
Sirloin steak 7pp
Roasted med veg 0pp
Spoon of sour cream 2pp
Grated cheese 3pp

Total for day 30pp leaving 10 for snacks if needed,
Think I may have some daim mikado 1/2 a pkt for 5pp later
And maybe spend 2pp on fudge hot choc x

Food for today

Milk allowance 4pp

Breakfast
Ww coconut yogurt 1pp love this flavour so creamy, weetabix x 2 3pp banana 0pp

Snack
Quavers 2 pp

Lunch
Bagel 6pp
Chicken 3pp
Mayo 3pp
Lettuce 0pp

Dinner
Sirloin steak 7pp
Roasted med veg 0pp
Spoon of sour cream 2pp
Grated cheese 3pp

Total for day 30pp leaving 10 for snacks if needed,
Think I may have some daim mikado 1/2 a pkt for 5pp later
And maybe spend 2pp on fudge hot choc x

I've never tried Daim! What's it like? I love those Coconut Yogurts too, super tasty for only 1pp! X

Daim is amazing!!!! Crunchy and so so tasty. I love the mikado's range even if a few points left I can still have a treat x

Daim is amazing!!!! Crunchy and so so tasty. I love the mikado's range even if a few points left I can still have a treat x

I've tried the normal Mikado, I used to like Hazelnut but they don't seem to be there anymore? X

Here to subscribe, I'm starting again. Looking forward to getting some inspiration from your food diaries x

Wow mali is beautiful just like her mum. Only seems like 5 mins ago you told us all you were pregnant!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Sarah!! I know it's flying by x had a moment of panic a few days ago, I am half way through maternity leave!!! How did that happen!! X it is like she has always been around x I look back at all the years we tried to have a baby the many tears and frustrations, and bang out of the blue it happened, it goes to show never give up hope x

Good to see you back!! :) x

Well today has been great, feel less bloated and more myself,

Breakfast home made smoothie 2pp
Milky coffee 4pp

Lunch I picked up some lovely looking nutty bread, got it home and it pointed at 8pp for 2 slices!!!! They are thick but still! So x 2 slices 8pp
Chicken slice 1 pp lettuce 0pp mayo 2pp
Ww coconut yogurt 1pp
Even though I was stunned at the point value of the bread it tasted amazing, and I am sure much better for me than 8pp worth of white bread x

Took Dylan down to rest bay to go surfing, so had a few treats as knew dinner would be late, 2pp pkt of quavers, an apple 0pp and a lemon ww cake 2 pp, took Mali for a stroll on the beach, glad dogs are finally allowed back on there so jack tagged alone also. Must have walked for 30 mins solid and pushing a pram on wet sand!!

Dinner when I got home was sainsburys garlic and white wine mussels 8pp and another 2 slices of the nutty bread at 8pp and blinking lovely it was, mind rather lazy 4 mins in the micro and done!!

Total 38pp

I am going to weigh on Friday even though I started Monday, as I norm use my weeklies over the weekend, and I don't want to eat them and weigh in on Mondays!!

Well Mali seems to have gone backwards with her sleeping!!! The last week she has restarted waking at 11.30 for a feed!! I am not sure if as she will soon be getting to an age where she will be weaning that milk is not filling her through the night any more?? She settles back quickly so it's not a problem, just not ready to start giving her solid food!! I want to try to get as close to the 6 months they recommend. Mind all the years ago with Dylan it was 3 months, I remember my health visitor bring very forceful about getting him weaned!!! How times have changed x

It's great to be back xx how are you doing?? Hope all is well x

I'm good - currently waiting for my little man to arrive then all the fun and games can begin!!!
Midwife in the morning tho looking at a s&s and date for inducing me :)

Can't wait to get bk on a diet!! Lol never thought I'd say that!!! Xx

Thank you Sarah!! I know it's flying by x had a moment of panic a few days ago, I am half way through maternity leave!!! How did that happen!! X it is like she has always been around x I look back at all the years we tried to have a baby the many tears and frustrations, and bang out of the blue it happened, it goes to show never give up hope x

Wow half way through already! She is a little beaut shar and you deserved her so much!

I like to believe that everyones lives are mapped out in some sort of rough from and what ever is meant to be will be.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your Nutty Bread sounds amazing! I LOVE nice bread, would rather not have bread if I can't have the nice stuff! Welcome to the Friday WI Crew :) Thats 'my day' too cos I normally use all my Weeklies Friday-Sunday and then have Monday-Thursday on 26 Dailies! X Ps-Make sure u join the Friday WI Thread :) x

I'm good - currently waiting for my little man to arrive then all the fun and games can begin!!! Midwife in the morning tho looking at a s&s and date for inducing me :) Can't wait to get bk on a diet!! Lol never thought I'd say that!!! Xx

Wow congratulations!!!! It's one of the most exciting times waiting for the little one to make an appearance!!! And frustrating if they make you wait x you have the one the most amazing times of your life happening very very soon, enjoy it Hun it rocks x

Wow jack had changed! Normally he's turned round and gone home!!! x

It's not me he follows, he seems to think he is Mali's protector, where she goes do does he!! He is getting better still refuses to come out if raining mind... X

Well he is still lazy. 90% of the time, lucky for him so is Mali!! But when she is sleeping he does not move from her side ! Amusing to watch, and he is so super gentle with her, she just beams as soon as she sees him she saves her biggest smiles for the dog x

Back