sharon's diary

. I assume the next scan will be around there yep, I have not put my name down for the midwife yet, will do tomorrow. I would much rather do weight watchers, I find it fits in with my life better, but if I need class support it's slimming world. I am hoping to be able to eat during this pregnancy and so far so good not felt sick once!!! So it may be a case of having to be more careful this time around x have you told many people?? I did not plan to but due to the nature of me finding out my friends at work knew even before I did!!

I just asked u about sickness on my thread lol. I know this sounds really silly but I kind of wished sickness upon myself so it felt more real! I have days feeling really sick but not been sick as yet. You could always just go to slimming world class for the support but count ur points.

I've told close family and a couple of my best friends, also told work friends. I work in a amusement arcade supervising and sometimes u have to pull machine out ect so I needed to tell them, they would have been wondering why I'm asking staff to pull machines out lol . I can't wait for my 12 wk scan cos I will b literally shouting it from the roof tops xx

At around 5 weeks, just what I would class as normal Becky!! By 7 weeks I could not move unless I took a bowl with me! So so far so good x

Just had an unexpected wake up from Miss Mali!! Her sleeping through the night seems to have regressed slightly! Not sure if it's linked to her weaning, I may be tiring her with some carbs tomorrow!!! Not sure if needed 2 bottles through the night is hunger, or if she just wants some cwtches x

Bit of a shocker of a day!!! I fainted while washing dishes! Which resulted in a laceration to my hand, I knew it needed stitches, so Alex took me and Mali to work, she was loving all my friends at work fussing over her!! X anyway I had to go for an X-ray to check there was no glass still in wound, and this resulted in the are you pregnant? I laughed and said I bloody hope not. Had to give a urine sample to rule out before X-Ray. To my absolute horror it was positive! I sat there stunned, burst into tears, with Alex looking like he might faint!! My lovely consultant was so so sweet, he arranged a scan as I was convinced the test was wrong! I spent over 10 years being pumped full of hormones, IVF that failed time after time! To be blessed with Mali 4 years after we accepted that Dylan would be an only child. Well my scan shows I am 7 weeks pregnant. Still in total shock! I don't know if I should laugh or cry! Mali will be 1 the 2nd of June, I will be due June the 27th!!
This may sound insane considering I am a nurse, but not sure how the hell this happened! X

Omg. This is so exciting! Best time to get pregnant is after having a baby! So chuffed for you honey bun!!

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah Hun how are you??? How's the new man?? I agree Mali must have left way out signs !! Still in shock a little, can't believe in under a year there is going to be another little person joining the family!

Yesterday I decided to start slimming world as such, not massively strict but going to focus on the healthy eating part.
Breakfast I had a bowl of shredded wheat with warm milk and a banana mixed in.
Mid morning I had a slice of beef (just to check if cooked of course) I then made a smoothie (I know not really allowed on slimming world but I love them so have made a decision to allow)
Lunch beef, potatoes in the actifry, peas, parsnip, carrots and a few sprouts with an aunt bessys Yorkshire pudding, a small bit of gravy. It was yummy and only managed 1/2!!
Dinner was a bagel with some warmed up beef, mustard mayo and lettuce.

Looking through it not really slimming world friendly!! But ok on weight watchers!!! I maybe should stick to one eating plan or I could become unstuck!!

Yesterday I decided to start slimming world as such, not massively strict but going to focus on the healthy eating part.
Breakfast I had a bowl of shredded wheat with warm milk and a banana mixed in.
Mid morning I had a slice of beef (just to check if cooked of course) I then made a smoothie (I know not really allowed on slimming world but I love them so have made a decision to allow)
Lunch beef, potatoes in the actifry, peas, parsnip, carrots and a few sprouts with an aunt bessys Yorkshire pudding, a small bit of gravy. It was yummy and only managed 1/2!!
Dinner was a bagel with some warmed up beef, mustard mayo and lettuce.

Looking through it not really slimming world friendly!! But ok on weight watchers!!! I maybe should stick to one eating plan or I could become unstuck!!

I'm coming to yours next sunday! (Minus the bagel lol) x

I am a little worried by combing both plans I may put weight on! I love the principle of slimming world. But I eat out and on the go so often weight watchers works best for me!!! I may do the maintain points and ensure I use them for extra calcium and healthy foods x

I am a little worried by combing both plans I may put weight on! I love the principle of slimming world. But I eat out and on the go so often weight watchers works best for me!!! I may do the maintain points and ensure I use them for extra calcium and healthy foods x

I wouldn't be worried hun. At the end of the day they both boil down to calories and you are eating healthily x

Well Mali has just had her first experience with snow! And to be honest is not looking at all impressed with the stuff, I don't think she has clocked our garden has even changed colour!!! But she is impressed with porridge and strawberrys x

SNOW u have snow!!!!!! Lucas furst time he hated it now.cnt drag him in!!! I hope we dnt get it this week!!
Lucas first birthday the snow was terrible and had t.cancel his party!!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another lazy day! Just dragged jack in the garden for a walk, but he refused to move, I swear he carries on I will put him on the treadmill!

Yep only a light scattering, but it's pretty and white here! Now with clear blue skies, but so cold it's staying x log burner lit , candles going on, and for some reason in the back of my mind I think it's a good idea to Bake!!!! I never want to bake! Think these pregnancy hormones are Turing me into a homemaker!!!!

Did manage to drag jack on a little walk, but he is now pouting on my sofa, and trying his best to ignore me!!!
Good for today
Breakfast x 2 crumpets with butter (the only thing I like on a crumpet!!) 12 pp

Lunch was a 3 egg omelette with dry fried mushrooms. 5 pp

I did have a cube of locally homemade fudge I am going to say 3pp

Tonight I has planned a Brie, cranberry and bacon wrap toasted. With actifry butternut squash! Then come to my senses and remembers Brie is off limits for a while!! Was gutted as I like a bit of stinky ozzing cheese. Alex is making stuffed peppers with couscous instead. Will have to make do with my feta for the foreseeable! X tonight's meal has been pointed at 12 pp so that will take me up to 32pp I am suppose to be on 40pp and determined to eat my weeklies also. So later I may have a treat, just not sure what to spend 8pp on!!!

My kinda girl sammie!!! I do have a few naughty chocs put away for Xmas (hidden from the boys!!) but I bought them so sure if I steal a few no one could complain?? Mad thing is feel so full, have not even been able to face dinner yet!!!! If this cont I will have to have higher point breakfasts x

I have Becky! To be honest I had 1/2 a day on slimming world, and realised I was still pointing! So decided to stick with what I know, just trying to ensure I eat as healthy as possible x

Back