Sharon's Diary

Hey luv!

Just popping in to say I hope you have a lovely day today!

xx

Morning,
just stopping by to say hi lol x

Mmm jealous me?
sad-smiley-054.gif
..of your hol coming up with twiggs! xx

hey Sharon, you've been quiet.. you alright? btw, havent had chance to say yet but you look lovely in your new avatar pic :)

hope you're good xxx

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarooooonnnnnnnnn :( come back and post in your diary please?

hope you're okay xxx

Hello hello helloooo sooo sorry I've not been here - it's that age old guilt of having time to post on my diary, but not enough time to keep up with everyone elses ... so I've decided I'll just do what I can - and see how I go. I REALLY appreciate everyone popping in and saying hi, it really means a lot :)

Anyway - been a bit on and off this week - haven't been writing thigns down which is BAD, so got to get back to that - what with the holiday coming up and a date on Friday (more in a bit) I shouldn't have any motivation problems, but I just fancy nice foods all the time and I can't turn that off at the mo! ARGS!

So - yes, after saying I'm putting myself back out there and going on the dating sites I've got myself a date on Friday - with - wait for it - a fireman! yip yip. Not sure how it'll go, and if it's only one date, at least I'm trying again - determined not to be single again this Xmas!! Just need to keep working on my confidence and I'll be unstoppable (lol, yeah right!)

ANd - as you all know the holiday with Twigs is in 4 weeks and I am SO excited, so have started EA active again (Fuzz - are you still at it?!) and Twigs and I have promised to do a walk along the seafront every day to get some exercise there.

Lots of love
me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad you're alright Sha :) hope you have a good time out on your date on friday :D fireman - woop woop! (ask him to come in his uniform! ;) )

good luck on starting your EA active again.. looks far too hard for me! have you got that new cardio maya one?

Now no climbing his firemans pole on the first date ok sharon!;) xx

Hiya Sharon..
No i hold my head in shame but i will promise to do it this week...
Forget the uniform just tell him to wear his yellow wellies!!!OMG a fireman you lucky lucky girl....:heartpump: :cross: :heartpump:
have a fabulous time xx

wwo hhooo for friday-good luck
Thanks lol

glad you're alright Sha :) hope you have a good time out on your date on friday :D fireman - woop woop! (ask him to come in his uniform! ;) )

good luck on starting your EA active again.. looks far too hard for me! have you got that new cardio maya one?
Hahaha - good idea!
EA active ain't easy but it's just about doable! No - haven't got new maya one - have only just bought her old one, so will see how I go with the two of them for now!
Now no climbing his firemans pole on the first date ok sharon!;) xx

Hehehe - ok I promise
Hiya Sharon..
No i hold my head in shame but i will promise to do it this week...
Forget the uniform just tell him to wear his yellow wellies!!!OMG a fireman you lucky lucky girl....:heartpump: :cross: :heartpump:
have a fabulous time xx

Hehe - yellow wellies! The date will probably go t*ts up, but who knows. Now - get your wii out and do your exercise like a good girl

xx

Lovely to have you back Sharon. You are looking absolutely gorgeous in your pic! oOo a fireman eh. How hot!!! Tehe. Have fun and take care x x x

Its so lovely to have you posting again - we miss you when you arent around
hope the date goes well
and good luck for weigh in tonight :)

Lovely to have you back Sharon. You are looking absolutely gorgeous in your pic! oOo a fireman eh. How hot!!! Tehe. Have fun and take care x x x

:hug99:ahh, thank you :)

Its so lovely to have you posting again - we miss you when you arent around
hope the date goes well
and good luck for weigh in tonight :)

Thank you - means a lot - and I may need the luck for weigh in! Already looking forward to my treat after weigh-in and it's only 9.47! oh dear! :)
xxxx

Back