Sharon's Diary

OOps that was me - logged in under my old name by mistake - don't even know who I am anymore! lol

Hi all,

Well stuck to it again yesterday, that's 2 days in a row, which at the moment is something of a record for me! lol

Weighed myself at home and it's looking like a 3lb - 3.5lb gain, which isn't bad seeing as it was about 7lb when I got back on Saturday. SO with the 4lb I put on before hols that's half a stone right there. What an eejit. Oh well, no regrets as they say, back to it, quick smart!

Twiggy's not coming to WI tonight as she's at Thorpe Park (jealous!!) and I nearly used that as an excuse not to go, but that's just cheating myself so I'm going. Whether I like it or not (not, being the case!)

Have a good day ya'll
xxx

Fingers crossed for you for later sharon! x

Hiya

Good for you for going to class - always hard when you know there will be a gain.

Hope its not too stressful lol xx

Sharon now you know
you can begin to work on it
like me you are taking the scenic route :)

I'm trying! I really am, but today is sooo hard - just wanna eat a big fat cake. Will do my exercises tonight if it kills me (which it may well do!)

On the plus side I've decided to stop putting my life on hold. I've been waiting till i'm a certain weight to go out there and get myself one of them men things - but no more. I'm acting now - have put myself on dating sites and will go on dates and see what happens. Watch this space!.....

How exciting sharon..you will have to tell us all the gory details of your dates good
love-smiley-064.gif
& bad
love-smiley-063.gif
!
P.s are you sure you really want a bloke they are pain in the butt most of the time! x

oooo got to love the dating sites! :D

xx
Iknow! Dont know what I'd do without them - I'd actually have to talk to men! lol

How exciting sharon..you will have to tell us all the gory details of your dates good
love-smiley-064.gif
& bad
love-smiley-063.gif
!
P.s are you sure you really want a bloke they are pain in the butt most of the time! x

I will! Think there be more bad than good, but you never know! lol And I know they're a pain, but I'm scared of turning into a mad cat woman who collects carrier bags!

Dont worry ill be right there with you...all alone in my house surrounded by loads of cats
animal-smiley-027.gif
but i dont think ill collect carrier bags ill do newspapers instead!!!:D x

Oh bless u. U sound like things aren't quite going to plan but u know what? Tmrw is a brand new day. It didn't take any of us overnite to put the weight on therefore we're not going to lose it overnite !!!!

Just got to keep the faith there Sharon, the gain wasn't too bad and you can get it off asap. BUT don't punish ypurself with such low points eat what you can have you'll still loose weight.

Now get out there and enjoy yourself

M

Back