Sharpie pen and food all syned up

jellibabe

Okay I might be the last one to twig onto this but I thought I would share just incase and I think this is really helping me. I have been through all my cupboards in the kitchen and wrote syn values and weight or portion size on everything. And when I get home from shopping I do the same, it might sound like I have got to much time on my hands but it's a really great way to keep a quick track of my syns and stops me just grabbing food when I'm hungry.

Hxx

did that the other week when I won a directory as the raffle prize at group... ( this weeks was supposed to be an exercise ball.. think the C's trying to drum up some more ticket sales.. )

I do this too! It's so useful especially when you're stood in front of the cupboards with no idea what to have!

I do this - it's a great reminder when you are hungry and need to eat but don't fancy free foods.

:thankyou:

what a lovely idea, i think i may just do that. :)

I've done this for a while and find it's really useful, especially if you're in a rush or have had something stashed away for quite a while!

haha this is so funny I just did the exact same thing a few days ago. Whats the point of writing on a piece of paper when you can just write it straight on the packet!
I also used a sharpie marker pen (they are syn free lol)
:)

Back