1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharwoods veg curry (side dish)

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Muffindoll, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    Does anyone know the syns in this please? Its in an orange pouch, called Sharwoods vegetable curry it says side dish up the side of the pouch, they also have things like bombay potatoes in the pouches too.
    The pouch contains 300g
    per 100g the nutritonal values are ;
    cals - 69
    protein 1.9g
    carbs 9.0g
    fat 2.9g
    of which satuates 0.2g
    I'm trying to do this on my own and its not in the directory.
    Thanks very much!:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loops25

Loops25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sharwood's Vegetable Curry, ambient 300g pouch[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] Original 10½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 4½ Syns[/FONT]

If you are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]having an Extra Easy day, choose the lower [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Syn value [/FONT]

4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Slimming World
    Thanks very much for that, just bought one to try as I thought it might be good if I'm in a rush. 4.5 isn't too bad, I was worried I'd made a mistake buying it.
    Thanks x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.