Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shat!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cazdaspaz, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Cazdaspaz

Cazdaspaz Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I put a pound on this week! Need to shift extra next week! I am being positive and not guna stuff my face! Im on writing a meal plan down for the week! Anyone got any quick lunch ideas for work?
    I'm trying to stick to green/red and not a fan of salads xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i<3jellybeans

i<3jellybeans Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Well done for being so positive and planning already! Next week you'll soon loose that 1lb.

Hmm i usually take to work with me quorn sausage sw quiche (or any other flav) i make it the night before then its lovely and cold for pack up lunches the next day.

Do you have access to a microwave, cooker? Scrambled eggs on toast, beans on toast, pasta 'n' sauce packets, savoury rice. You could make up a pot of soup such as potato and leek, vegetable and take it to work in a flask or mugshots.

Sandwiches with various fillings..

Today i had quorn ham in a sandwich with a packet of french fries, muller yog and a banana - filled me up till dinner time.

x

4. Cazdaspaz

Cazdaspaz Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I need to start cookin again cos soup is ideal! Im not keen on having two b choices and i have wheetabix for brekki lol grr im soo complicated haha!! I think tomoz il go for scrambled eggs and beans then make up a vat of soup tomorrow night! Cheers luv xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.