Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Thanks for your lovely concern and comments ~ what would I do without you

Love Love

Ps Loving my buddha he has totally changed the feel of the room and greets all who enter with a smile and good fortune ~ keep rubbing his belly I will try and take a photo and put on here for you all to see

Hi ya everyone

Hows every one doing tonight. Bit of a strange mixed day today ~ met my neice and her daughter at bumpies (softplay) with my lovely 1 year old grandson finlay. Then daughter called as she had been to hosp for test for womans problems, she was very upset so left soft play and calmed her down as only a mum could. She seems ok now ah

Seeing Ann in the morning to restart (another b....y restart!!!) on SS I am going to try to stick to it till xmas as best as I can and move some of the weight I have put on

Off to Hydro the ~ lovely its my favourite activity as I get in the really warm water and the pain just floats away ~ delightful ~ i want to be a mermaid in a really warm pool of water mmmmmmm lovely
no pain

See you soon

Shaza

Love Love

Hi ya DQ

Thanks for popping by

Update

Diet ~ rubbish another bad day
Health ~ stiff and sore and barely walking today
Decorating ~ room lovely lush just waiting sofa now

No more no less thats me for now, hands really hurt so not much typing for me today

Love Love

Shaza

Thanks DQ ~ I need a hug today

Arrange to go to my Mums grave to redo flowers and just remember with my sis ~ I found it really really hard and felt nervous and funny tummy all day.Seven years now and I am ok about loosing my Mum but its funny really on Michs facebook the question was ~ name your perfect day and I put

Just one more day with my lovely Mum

So must be still with me hey

Anyway felt really funny and nervous and panicky now started being sick so I think I must have been coming down with something

Catch you all soon

Shaza

Hi ya All

Better day today, was sick all last night so dragged myself out of bed for hospital appointment at nine

Looked like s..t and nurse was very concerned for my health but I had no sleep so thats that, the sickness and nausia is reaction to my medication and the nurse suggested that I have injections instead of taking the weekly tablets. First week she will show me how its done then I will have to inject myself ~ oh now theres a new thing for Shar Shar to learn ~ never done that one before. She told me to keep nibbling to get rid of the nausea ~ then thats my excuse for gaining weight girlies (any old excuse you know me by now). Been fairly good this week, Ann my CDC was amazing as I said I just didnt want to diet not in the mood and felt under pressure from family and friends to continue with SS when my heart was not in it. She just said "dont do it for now just aim to stay the same" which I thought was excellent advise for where I am at the moment. I have lost weight this week though so if I can keep just slowly slowly going down and not up I will be a happy bunny.

Anyway had a lovely day pushed myself to hosp appointment then out to see depressed friend (just listened to her really but I think I it helped her just to sound off) then went home sorted dog out and rang a man to come and clean my oven (not telling hubby as he always says he will do it but he is so supportive and ends up doing all the physical jobs its just not fair on him) Then lippy on after being bit sick again and out to see friends in the garden centre, had jacket spud and water (kept it down thank god) then wander round garden centre which is lovely this time of year with all the lovely sparkles ready for fat man in red suit tee hee. Back to cafe for cappio and cake (bad girl but didnt eat cake it was horrible)

Back home now darent sit down in front room as I will be asleep ~ still being sick (for god sakes enough already) but not letting my sodding health keep me in.

Off to Ikea with depressed mate tomorrow

Oh feeling bit sick

Catch you later

S

Huggs:hug99: and a bucket for ya girl,
I have said it befre and i'll say it again I admire you for getting up and getting on with it , me I love to wallow in my own self pity.
Hope your feeling better soon and RA and sickness settle down very soon.

Love love
Mandi xxx

Oh still feeling sick and nausious

I am not sure if its the medication or a bug I picked up, because the new drug I am on kills your immune system I am thinking I just keep getting tummy upsets. Just cant do the diet at the moment (any old excuse wasnt doing it anyway if I am really honest) trying to have pro biotic yoghurt and stuff like that to put a lining on my stomach. Its horrible

Lost a bit of weight but not feeling good

Enough moaning ~ had ok day didnt get up and about early as too poorly first thing so went to shop and paid for new suite ~ oh being delivered tomorrow ~ cant wait. Then went to Ikea with daughter in law, my grandkids are really lovely but what with little milli who is three never shutting up around the shop, she made me sing rudolph the red nosed reindeer all the way round ikea much to some peoples great amusement tee hee. Then baby fin (aged one and adorable) who was chucking himself out of the trolly and going stiff you know what I mean if you have had a toddler. I couldnt concentrate on picking even a sodding candle.

How do you young uns do it with the little kids ~ oh must be getting old but never bought a thing just couldnt concentrate with all the nanna this and sing me rudolph tee hee

Had a lovely afternooon with them though

Oh man just came to measure for blinds for the front room then all done

Love love

Ps thanks to all joined me on facebook ~ hooked on that already
PPS hooked on celebrity get me out of here ~ how funny is the arguements between the two alpha females tee hee

Hope you feel better soon Sharon.............I love facebook too, very addictive just like mini's

Hi ya everyone

Not been here for a while as still not dieting so feel a bit of a fraud. Had a lovely day today met voodoo (sharon) in westfields (derby's lovely new shopping centre) the day went really really quickly had a bit of a shop and lots of chatting and getting to know one another. She is really really nice and will meet her again sometime. Another new friend for this year !!!

Diet wise ~ its not happening for me but not putting any on so thats good. Still in the 18's so still obese but what the heck ~ just not in the mood and cant do it, still lurking and checking out everyones diarys so well done to you all who are doing so well.

Hospital on friday for an exploratory little op thing for my bladder problems, I am going in as a day patient with my dressing gown so no bum hanging out of the hospital one tee hee!!! See how we go with that one ~ not looking forward to it though bit unpleasant. Oh well we will see

Take care everyone

Shaza

Hello everyone

Fridays hospital appointment was not too bad ~ involved cathater and scans etc etc going on wednesday for results but I think I need little op to help bladder problems ~ say no more on that one !!!

Bad news from my lovely hydro ~ another local hospital hydro pool is closing so emergency in patients will take priority and us lowly out patients have got to go on a list/rota system, it works that when you at top of list you can have 8 weekly appointments. After that you go back to the bottom of the list ~ basically that will mean I will probably get 2 lots of 8 week sessions a year. i am gutted as I love the hydro and its the best pain relief I get by far. Oh well thats that but very upset.

Just got back from evening with girly friends involving pizza, pudding and lots of wine, resulting in dancing (not me though too sore today) and crying WTF !!!

Tomorrow meeting many friends from far and wide to pre xmas get together and booze up in Derby town ~ should be great fun to catch up with friends~ I hope lots turn up the more the merrier

Hair being done on Monday ready for xmas, wednesday hospital again (boo Hoo for results!!)

Decided to not even think about dieting before christmas but aiming to stay the same and not to gain ~ hope you all dont mind me still posting.

Love to all

Shaza

Shaza you keep posting, I always enjoy your thread and feel so sorry for all that you have to put up with. However you do it all with a smile and still spare time for others so I reckon you are a goodie! Bummer about your Hydro, is there no-one you can appeal to about it? It seems bloomin' unfair.

I think the advise to try to STS is very good, excellent practice for when you get to goal and very sensible for now too.

Hope you are having a nice weekend, #Love

hey Shaza, I have missed you whilst I have been away on holiday and just so busy with everything since we got back.

I am so sorry that life is hard at the moment, but you are doing the right thing and having a period of maintenance is a great idea, does you no harm and will make your final maintenance even easier. and then when you're ready (you will know when that is) you can start on the final leg. you look amazing, I bet you feel amazing (imagine how much harder everything would be if you hadn't lost!) and you are doing amazing.
hugs

Back