Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Hi Shaza.

Hoar Cross Hall sounded brilliant! I am uber jealous! :D

Come to hoar cross hall next time I go

Salt water pools, massage chairs, heated pool side chairs, sauna, steam rooms, jacussi, free coffee and tea, lounges with lovely comfy leather sofas with blankets on so you can chill all day ~ you wear dressing gowns all day (amazing)

2 free relazing or exercise classes. i tried tai chi it was very enlightening, booked in to do salsa dancing but tooooo full after the scrummy (but healthy) lunch

I will let you know next time I book in and you must join me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Shaza!

My sister and I have bought a 2 day break at Hoar Cross Hall for us and our mum for mum's Xmas/BDay pressi.... not actually booked the date yet - it'll be a mid-week one though - nice to hear good reports about it...:D

Love

Hi Mich

I am very jelly of you going overnight to Hoar cross hall, its lovely and you will feel so relaxed and pampered. Watch out for the food healthy but very very scrummy. Are you going to the one in Staffordshire ?????
How you doing on SS this week ~ I am struggling but sticking to it like glue he he

Hi Mich

I am very jelly of you going overnight to Hoar cross hall, its lovely and you will feel so relaxed and pampered. Watch out for the food healthy but very very scrummy. Are you going to the one in Staffordshire ?????
How you doing on SS this week ~ I am struggling but sticking to it like glue he he

Hi Shaza!

Haven't booked it yet..... probably be early July time as mum is away for 2 weeks end of April.... we go on holiday end of May and then mum is away again for all of June.... then July it's school holidays and we go away in August for 3 weeks!!!

We are going to the one in Stafford - didn't know there was more than one...!!

I am on Day 3 of Ssing.... just had a blip - bought the kids some choc spread (nutella) - not had it for years so tasted it (as you do....:rolleyes: :eek: ) - OMFG it's so scrummy - just got eldest to hide the jar.... only got a small jar too so it'll soon be gone.... by the end of the day if I didn't get it hidden...lol!!

Jennie is coming round later - sure she'll set me back on the straight and narrow....!!!

Stick with it Shaza it'll be so worth it..... imagine what your gonna be like by Sept..... was nice chatting to you in the chat room last night - looks like only me you and Maisie know about it....lol;) sssssh our secret...lol

Love

Ok secret squirrel on the chat room, who is jennie ??
nuttella ought to carry a world health warning to all fat people he he
i am positive about losing weight ~ its just so sodding difficult not to eat ~ but this is my last chance I have tried all the diet clubs with good success at the beginning. Then I say to myself ~ "sod it" and start eating bad again. yo yo ing back and forward for the last 100 years !!
Oh well you are what you eat as the skinny wrinkly ugly scottish bint says he he
I am hoping to be nearer to my target in september ~ are you going to Dublin? I am struggling with justifying the money at the moment as I am away nearly all the time ~ this year is my year of change and my fifty birthday and I am really spending like a dripping tap oh er (credit card very melted)
But I really like to mix with all you crazy lovely women ~ its good for my soul

speak later i am off to the pub quiz and the men dont like it as me and my two friends ( we are called the tidy birds ) keep winning ~ not going down toooo well with all the intellectual serious teams there as we are gossiping about men and putting the world to rights and then win the quiz
HE HE love it !!!!
Secret for you ~ last week one of the tidys couldnot make it so a group of men joined forces with me and my friend for the quiz ~ my friend made a connection with one of them (married of course) she then started texting him and wey hey there you go ~ bobs your uncle etc
I am very very good of course ~ doesnot get me any where though so I might change on that one also
Just looked how long this post is ~ I am at work on my own directors all out for the day so I am not doing a stroke of work he he
take care hun

Jennie - FairFatnForty..... mega weight loss girl.... thats Jennie....lol!!

LOL bout the quiz...... us women are sure good a multi-tasking...!!!

Stay strong and stick with it... look how well Anne has done... that'll be you by Xmas.....!!!!

Not going to Dublin..... can't keep spending as not working at the mo (though looking and got another interview tomorrow)....we won't be long back from hols either and if I'm honest I don't like going away too many weekends... I've a good husband who doesn't mind looking after the kids but they are a bit much (only young - 11,6,4) so I don't like to abuse his good nature...!!

Love

Hi Mich

Fairfatnforty is amazing with her weight loss, didn't she look the bomb at Birmingham, bless her

You have got all on with your little ones my son is 30 and my daughter is 28 so no little ones only my adorable grandbabys to spoil and cuddle

Keep taking SS one day at a time, its my mind thats the problem not hunger. I just want to stuff my big fat face all the time he he

By the way how can you work with your little ones, you will be running around like a headless chicken. Stay at home and be a yummy mummy he he

Hi there all,

Just a quick update, i have managed to stick to SS since Saturday morning so I am well pleased with that. Dont think I will have lost much weight over the 2 weeks that Ann (westhills my CDC) has been away as I managed to put 5lb on last week so will probably be the same tomorrow :(

Got my results from the docs this morning and all my tests ( heart etc) are clear except for the liver one and that is due to the medication I take for my RA. He has given me some tablets for my water retention and told me to higher the bottom of my bed (not sure if hubby will like that he he ) He has also now sent me for test for under active thyroid ( whatever next)

I am pleased with the clear results as I have enough to cope with day to day living with my RA never mind anything else

Going away to Peak District in my motorhome with hubby and lovely doggie georgie for easter so dont really know how I will get on over the weekend with SS but I will try my hardest

Have a lovely break everyone and keep away from the chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaza I think you will have lost weight after a successful week on SS,,usually a short term gain, is that,,,short term and is probably long gone...heres hoping you have a loss, it'll help ya stay on track on your mini break at the weekend..

Have fun, and we'll see ya back here next week..

Happy Easter,,

hiya shazza
well done on getting back on the ss!!!!
I am going to be really nosey now and ask what is the ra that you take tabs for, its bugging me[its the small things eh]
hope you have a grand weekend away with oh and georgie!!
nat xx

Hi all

Just back from a wicked weekend in the peak district with hubby and georgie (my lovely dog), no cheating for shar shar even though we were camped opposite and amazing pub with the best pub menu I have ever seen. I intend to go back when I am off SS

Lost 1lb over the two week which is pretty p..s poor but better than a gain

Back on tract with my diet now with added determination as I really need to shift some blubber he he

Hows everyone been this very difficult bank holiday weekend ?

hugs to all

Wow Shaza,,,fair dues to you for being so strong, theres me thinking i'm doing great, but I'm only battling it out from the seclusion of me house, don't know if I'd have succeeded out in the real world.

so well done, and glad to hear ya had a great time..:)

No gossip, its been very quiet on the site this weekend, guess everybodies off enjoying their bank holiday with their families...

coolaboola, let me know if your coming in May, but then again you'll probably head straight over to the west...LOL

Hi there everyone

Very very well done to all of you who resisted any temptation this weekend ~ bank holidays are so hard, this is my first one since SS and I shall never forget how hard I found it

Feeling alot better as the duirectics (sorry cant spell it) that my doc have given me are really helping with the pain and swelling in my legs. I am also sleeping with my head higher than my heart ( nice position hubby says he he ) so thats helping me to

Had a lovely weekend and I really tried to enjoy the time off work, being with my family and outside in the beautiful peak district and I kept saying to myself ~ you know what I dont need to eat to enjoy myself

VERY HARD THOUGH

Feel slimmer this week as the last two weeks I only lost 1lb (my own fault boo hoo) so I am hoping to get under the 20 stone barrier on Thursday when I am weighed

Long long journey that still seems unachievable and miles and miles away but I am still going for it ~ one day at a time

Really couldnot have stuck to SS without this site even if it to plays games and look at all the amazing before and after photos ~ so thanks to all YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!

:grouphugg:

HI Shaza

Well done on your amazing weighloss.. how on earth did u lose 3 stone in 6 weeks..did you stick to it religously?

Thanks for the lovely advise you gave to me on my thread. I am so fed up this week. Just a few pickings i had, surely that can't hurt..but it did, i only lost to mesely pounds. This week i am really going for it. I hope to post a good weight loss next week.

I hope i can be saying in 6 weeks that i have lost 3 stone.

Keep up the good work

Ruth xx

Back