Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Hi Shaza, I FINALLY found your diary, of in all places 'diaries' DO'H!!!! lol!! 16 lbs in TWO WEEKS???? Wow am I jealous??!!!
Do you do any exercise with your CD or are you just SUPER STRICT? I've been struggling just lately but today I'm being a CD angel, I REALLY want to lose at least another stone before 25th May when we visit my parents who live in Mablethorpe. Now TOTM is almost over I've promised myself I'll do some 'Salsacise' (Rosemary Conley, really easy, fun & gets you sweaty) & weights/resistance work to burn some more fat off. Hope you carry on losing so fast, you'll soon be in 16 tops!! or less! A 'glammy granny' even if you do look too young to be one.xxxx
xxxxsharon

Thanks Sharon

Sorry to hear you are struggling a bit ~ its really hard to get back on the wagon. Just keep plodding away and up your exercise and you will be fine

I cant exercise much as I have Rhumatoid Arthritis so have to be very careful what I do. I go to hydro therapy at the DRI every Friday (gentle exercise in warm water 40% lovely) and that really really helps me to keep my affected joints mobile. I can do things in the warm water what I cannot do normally so I really like my hydro therapy. I have now started going to aqua tone at moorways and that is ok for me to do to. One of the main reasons why I put weight on is because when I was diagonosed 5 years ago I am really slower and more inactive compared to how I was before ( each year I gained a stone even though I slimmed ~ something to do with eating to make my self feel better when in pain as well )

No excuses really we all eat for different reasons any old excuse eh Sharon.

I am just be mega mega good at the moment absolutely nothing is passing my lips and I have challenged myself to lose 2 stone before I go to menorca 1st June ~ so thats 6 stone altogether only 21lb to go for my mini target and I am really determined. I cant even put a little thing or any drink in my mouth or it really effects my weight loss so unfortunately no cheating for me until Dec when I am at target. Just a year out of my life to get slim and its really worth it to me.

You look fab on your picture how much have you lost and how much more to lose? What size are you now ~ you look great to me??

Anyway enough already ~ have a fab weekend try not to cheat and always remember all girls are beautiful princesses my Daddy told me that !!!!

Lol!!My dad told me I was 'Fatty bumbum' from the 70's song:( !!! I am wearing size 18 jeans at the mo, some are loose some are ok, another stone & I can wear the 16's I bought! Isn't it CRAZY though how sizes vary, even from the same brand & style? It really p*sses me off, some of my 18's are bigger than some old 20's! I have & a pair of Peter Golding tiger-print jeans in a 16 which look SO tiny at the side of my other 16's I wonder if I'll ever get in them!!! I bought them YEARS ago, (6-8 years ago) in the (vain) hope of getting in them, luckily skinny jeans are back in fashion!!! Though whether at 42 I'll EVER be brave enough, or SKINNY enough to wear them is anyone's guess:rolleyes: !
Sorry about the RA, has losing weight helped much? Has the change in diet helped at all & drinking more water?
As a teen I used to volunteer at hyrotherapy sessions at my local swimming pool; though most of the clients were Down's Syndrome; I really enjoyed it, especially as I worked with this cute little boy who I got to catch a tennis ball after starting him with a beach ball, it was so rewarding.
Thanks for the tips, I really HAVE to keep TOTALLY on SS, apart from AAMW, I was good yesterday, and knowing how much CAN be lost if I'm good, like you, has really helped, thanks!!! Size 16 here I come!!!! it will be great if I can fit in them before I see my mum coz it will be the first time in over 20 years I've been the same size as my mum!!!!:eek:
xxxxxsharon

Hi Sharon

Oh to be a size 16 you have done marvelous keep it up. You will feel great when you are a 14 and smaller than your Mum ~ now there's a thought !!

I am a 24 bottom and an 18 top ~ only in some designs just like you it drives me mad the variations in clothe sizes. My friend told me yesterday that one company as a sales ploy put all there jeans at one size less so if you are a 18 you can get into a size 16 ~ they do that on purpose to increase sales and it really works (not sure what company she cant remember silly moo)

RA not really improved with the weight loss but I can certainly get around better with less blubber he he I too got to hydro every week and have seen some amazing changes in people especially the post accident and post stroke patients ~ they arrive with very very little mobility and leave almost back to normal. How rewarding must a physio's job be.

At 42 you positively must get your tiger print jeans out and show off your new figure. If I ever get to a 12 or 14 (oh my god how far away is that ~ oh well dream on Shar Shar he he) I am going to wear mini skirt and over the knee boots and look just like pretty woman and find myself a rich Richard Gere ~ even though I am 50 ~ sod it he he

Dont think my hubby will be to impressed with that one ~ it will keep him on his toes anyway

Weekend nearly over ~ i struggle at the weekends its more difficult dont you think

Take care of you

S

SICK SICK SICK

Hi all,

I am having a horrible day ~ sick sick sick. When I came back from day out yesterday was sick on the way home in our motorhome (thats never happened before but it was a bit stuffy)
Since then I feel horrible ~ I have never been sick since being on CD and I think its because your stomach is so empty its horrible
Been in bed all day feeling very sorry for myself
Just got up and done ironing and had a bar but feeling sick again
Any tips to help a poor fat lady with sickness
~ please dont say drink more water as I am floating around already

Thanks Happe,

Went back on the medication and feel 1000 times better ~ I will worry about my liver later just deal with the pain today

Slept alot alot better and joints feel much much better today

Determined on the diet as I am sick and tired of being fat ~ you are nearly half way through to your target ~ lucky you

What medication do you take for your RA
I take Diclofenac for my hernia.....!

I am on diclofenac too and have been for 5 years now. Also on Lefluedamide (sorry cant spell medical he he) as that is an anti RA drug and is supposed to halt the progression of my diesease and stop any more permanent damage to my joints. My diclofenac just reduced inflammation and makes my life bareable.

The senior nurse said I have to come off the diclofenac and I have managed to get it down to one a day now ~ but when I stop taking it ~ my life is back on hold and I am almost bedridden with the pain ~ so sod that. I am living for today and worring about my liver when I AM OLD.
Back to hospital next week and I am going to say thanks for the advise but no thanks ~ I want to be with my family and grandchildren and travel the world whilst I am young (ish 50 he he) Its my life and my choice and thats that

Its strange how this site is ~ many of the woman have all different kinds of problems to deal with ~ men ~ emotional or health problems and discuss and share there experiences very openly

Thank god for minimims thats what I say !!

Shaza, I hope you feel better soon, just stay in bed if you can & DRINK TONS of water, I KNOW it's aggravating but if you're throwing up you need fluids. Do you know where you picked the 'germ' up from? Get well soon.xxxxxxx
xxsharon

Shaza, i'm sorry you've not been well, this isn't the best diet when you feel awful. I hope your doing better now :)

Your doing so well considering everything and you've come really far your weight loss is fab i just hope i can achieve similar, will definitely keep popping in and seeing how your doing your a real inspiration :D

Ah thanks everyone

I was travel sick and I just cant throw that horrible feeling off

Have rang the lovely Ann to see if she could suggest anything but I feel like eating toast or something to settle my stomach (shame that poor old me !!!)

Not been sick today but still feel faint and nausious (sorry cant spell it)

Thanks for the tip I do think I need to drink more water but its horrible taste

Sorry to moan moan moan ~ hope to be back to my big bubbly self tomorrow

Thanks for all your words of support it really helps when we feel so sh...y

Luv Luv

Hi everyone

Not very well ~ had a phone call from hospital this morning to tell me to stop taking my medication for my RA as my white blood count is seriously low. Then my own GP rang and said I had to go immediately to the surgery to see him

Because my white blood count is so low I have picked up an infection in my blood and that is why I feel so sh..y and so I am on antibiotics (had an injection) for a week.

Doc wanted to put me on the club for a month but I told him I dont get paid (he says thats very bad for the length of time I worked for the company) any way he said not to go back to work until medi kicks in and I have seen him next week

When he examined me on the table my temp was up and when I got up I went all faint again ~ its funny its just like being pregnant. So back home now and am going to have a little kip and hopefully the world will stop spinning

I will be back to usual self next week and stop this rotten old moaning

luv luv

You poor thing, either one illness or another, not much choice eh? I hope things get better fast & you are back to your normal self soon. You are so strong staying on CD with all these meds/health problems, WELL DONE!!!!xxxxx
xxxsharon

108595i7868qlsv8.jpg

kaz xxx

just saying hi and so sorry you are feeling so awful, hope you are much better soon

HI all

Just got up and feeling a bit better

I am going to shift my fat ass and take the dog a walk as I cant stay in bed its horrible

When I have got rid of this infection I have got a choice to make
1. Take medication to control my RA but get the side effect
2. Come off the medication and try to live a normal life
The trouble is when I come off the medication my joints swell and become extremely painful ~ cant really work and really struggle doing day to day tasks
I am going to try and come of Medi you never know I might not be so bad now I have lost some weight

This going to be my last negative post promise

You only have to read some of the posts on this site ~ some people are going through some horrible times and I need to count my blessings and get on with it ( sorry to waffle but I am giving myself a telling off)

Weigh day tomorrow and I will see the lovely Ann ~ hope she is not nice to me or I will start crying. Feel like I have had a good weight loss this week so lets see

Keep up the amazing work peeps and catch up with you soon with a spring in my step

GO SHAR SHAR

Sorry your having such a hard time of it just now.

Sending hugs and prayers you feel so much better soon.

Love Mini xxx

getwell.gif

Thanks mini

Just back from walking the dog ~ hour in the garden and now going to my sisters.

Not talking about it anymore

Are you at goal ~ if yes how are you on maintenance

ps if yes any tips on yelly belly and flabby underarms ~ I go to aquatone but I am very soft and flabby at the moment. Hope this changes when I get more weight off ~ enjoying my journey at long last and looking forward to achieving my goal for once !!!

Hi Shaza, sorry not been here for a long while.. Lordy you are doing well... flippin 61lbs gone!!!!! Don't worry about the crying thing.. it's good for you.. and Anne will be a love... and as for the RA... its horrible and its ok to 'be negative' , you have feelings and need to express them.. and where better to do so!? Hope you feel a bit brighter this evening. xxxx Jennie

Back