Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

don't beat yourself up about feeling down, you are as justified feeling fed up as anyone else and coping with RA is quite something.

I hope your wi goes great, you might catch me up!! can't wait to see the results. and I hope there are no tears :)

Hi Shaza oh my you poor thing......it sound blooming awful.....hope the antibiotics kick in soon hun....!
Your weight loss is amazing !

Hi ya Mandie

How you doing ~ not heard from you for ages. Hope to see you and cha ching in Birmingham in Sept ~ I wonder if we will be slimmer ?????

I have just cheated big time ~ I was still feeling sick and dizzy so decided to eat (duh daft sod!!) had chicken nuggets out of the freezer with tomatoe sauce ~ feeling really guilty sick and p...ed off now.

What a twit i am

Oh well whats done is done ~ back on it tomorrow

I blame Ann for going on holiday and leaving me in my hour of need ~ this happened to me last time she went away ( actually she has not even gone yet and I am using that as an excuse to eat ~ sorry ann not really your fault !!)

Isn't it horrible after you have cheated !!!!!!

Just read my post from 2 days ago saying how I am enjoying the journey and all that rubbish

Why oh why do we do this to ourselves

I am mad

Really mad

Going to walk the dog and beat up a hoodie hanging around the neighbour he he !!!

Not really cant run ~ my knees are too painful Cant kick the cat ~ not got one Cant take it out on hubby ~ he's on nights

Any suggestions to vent my anger ??????

Just want to sound off about something

Please just ignore all my rantings

I am very disapointed in my big sister

I am 50 in June and we have been talking about going to New York for a girlie weekend for about 2 years, we were pricing up the break for early Dec for my birthday and to get the atmospher of xmas time. She has now informed me that her hubby (who has in the past said he couldnt think of anything worse than going to new york) is really wanting to go with her and he made her choose between going with him or me

Guess what peeps she chose going with him ~ so thats me out going to New York this year. I have got friend who would love to go with me but funds do not allow

Bit disapointed though as i really really wanted to go this year ~ hubby not keen and anyway wanted to shop etc and really wanted to go with big sis

Boo hoo

Awww Shaza...we will all come with you .....lol. We could charter a plane......hows about a minimins meet in the USA guys...?

Cheating Oh No !!! Tell Me Off Someone Quick

:break_diet:

Oh dear me

I have had a terrible weekend (diet wise)

Ok Shaz admit
Friday night ~ Chicken nuggets with tomatoe sauce 2 shakes
Sat night ~ Chilli with 2 hunks of fresh bread and butter 2 shakes
Sunday ~ Chicken fajetas (sorry cant spell it) and 2 shakes

I think I am off track cause i am feel so poorly and am stuck in the house and not doing my usual running around ~ just resting and trying to recouperate. Can't really go out or do anything as I have passed out twice (once at sis and once at friends) scared the living daylights out of them ~ proberly cause they thought they had to lift me he he ho ho !!!! But I was a bit worried driving home as I kept going dizzy and stopped twice so not really wise thing to do

Excuses Excuses Excuses:break_diet:Excuses Excuses

Will get back on it tomorrow ~ Ann (westhills my lovely CDC) is off to Italy on Annual Leave for the week so no weigh in this week so if i really knuckle down to it I might still have an ok weight loss next week

Only lost a fraction of what I need to and I must get it into my head that I am still way way heavier than most human beings and that I need to loose weight and quick

I am not hungry just bored bit p...sed off and missing the taste of food like crazy

I must look at the bigger picture ~ FF is amazing and had about the same weight as me to loose and she is such an inspiration when I look at the pictures of her as it only seemed like yesterday when I saw her at Birmingham ~ she looks very different now. I cant wait to post my 9 stone loss pics

Any help from anyone would be gratefully received ~ any tips out there

Boo Hoo
Fed up
No really Fed up:wave_cry:

shaz you have done well so far
so you had a glitch at the weekend
just keep looking here for inspiration and forget about the last few days
you can do this and you have been doing great
dont get disheartend just say
"well that food was yum but no more for my tum" :D

good luck
kaz xxx

Shazza, you poor thing, wekends are SO hard, especially if you're feeling ill. At least with Ann away you can get a loss for when she's back!
I've had a couple of gains but I'm HOPING & TRYING to get into the next stone down by the time she comes back. PM me if you want a chat, it's such a struggle & with Ann away we ought to support each other.xxxxx
xxxxsharon

Oh well ~ brand new week ~ brand new start

Even more determined than ever

Its easy if you stick to it (logic there I am sure !!!!)

Food did taste really really good though as I still hate the CD stuff

I know I can do this

Keep looking at the before and after photos for inspiration

Many thanks for all the support ~ I need it at the moment

Luv Luv

Oh Shaza, I am so sorry that you are still feeling so wrotten and that the eating monster came along. but it wasn't that bad and you stopped after a weekend and I bet you won't even get a gain since Ann is away. good luck getting back into ss fully and getting going again. we are all human and have our slips (I had mine the week before last remember) and then we continue on. you're doing great, remember that.

Thanks Emma

Just about to try and have a bar for lunch (at work) but I still feel very sick and dizzy and I really dont like the taste of CD so struggling

I am determined to get through today without any food and take it one day at a time like I did at the beginning

Need to drink more water but again makes me feel really sick and faint

Oh woe is me !!!!

ps how do you put you pics on to a post ~ I tried to copy and paste but cant do it ~ can you help please

thanks matey (for everything )

shar

photos - I host them at photobucket.com and then the site gives you a IMG Code for each photo which you copy and then paste into your posts. I am sure there might be an easier way but that one works for me.

have you tried the water luke warm, that's the only way for me. and I gulp it as well - more like taking medicine really - but if that's what works then it's well worth it right!

hang on in there. oh and if you still feel faint then please be careful, you could always 790 for a few days until you are right back to feeling better and then just slip into ss much easier mid week? I know you find the food removal easier but fainting isn't great. look after yourself.

Blood test tomorrow Mandie, then I will know if need a blood transfusion or not ~ all depends on my white blood count

Feel bit better for coming off my medication ~ oh well we will see

On wards and upwards

One day you will hear from the real Sharon ~ underneath all this moaning I am a buzzing laughing big bird !!!!!

I will be back on form soon

Luv luv

shaz if it gets you through the day you moan away
thats what this place is for, sharing all our emotions
hope ya blood tests go o.k

chin up your still a star and you`ve done so well

kaz xxx

Thanks Kazbo

Well done on your great start

10lb thats alot of weight

Thanks for your support back to hospital on Friday for results of blood tests and about my legs ~ no moaning anymore just getting on with it ~ with a smile on my face and a spring in my step he he

luv luv

bored bored bored

Hiya everyone

I am at work on a lovely sunny day

Very very very bored and sick of the people in the office

Need a holiday big time ~ just remembered bank holiday on Monday hurray

I think I need to change my job as I am very very very bored

I might be a sex chat line operator (not sexy enough) or a air hostess (too fat dont really like flying) mystery shopper (now that sounds ok) Mentor to a good looking muscle bound young man with an over high sex drive (now that sounds even better) Personal trainer to Victoria Beckham (she needs to put some meat on her bones ~ I could easily do that)

Sorry rambling and going on and on and on

In a great mood and raring to go

But What To Do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Back