Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

SHAZA

Silver Member
Hiya everyone
Just back from Birmingham and Mandi advised me to start a diary so here we go
Starting weight 23stone 10lb target 10stone 10lb so a far old journey to go. Doing ok but this is not easy but one year out of my life and I hope to be thin.
Loved meeting you all at Birmingham although I did not get to chat with you all
Catch up soon

Shaza you are so motivated you will do it and your looking great on your loss so far.

Hi Shaza!

It was lovely to meet you this weekend..... I hope you enjoyed yourself.....:D You are such an attractive lady and I would never believe your a grandma.... you certainly don't look your age:D

I am very impressed with your determination and with Ann as your counsellor you cannot fail to get to goal and will be even more gorgeous than you are already.....:D

Love

Hello to my namesake! It was lovely to meet you in Brum and I know you're going to do amazingly well on your diet. Well, with the wonderful Ann as your counsellor, how can you fail?! :D

Love

Thanks all, great to put lovely faces to all the wierd and wonderful names
Been feeling like cheating today but stuck at it long long way to go but seeing you all looking sooooooooooooooo fab boosts my failing mojo !!!!!!!
Now you must all agree we did look prettttty hot at Birmingham !!!!!!

Hi Shaza,

Really happy your starting a thread, you were soo much fun in B/ham, your a star x x

Hi Shaza

Nice to meet you on Saturday. What a great attitude you have - one year isn't that much in the scheme of things. Though I must admit it might seem like that some days but just come here and we'll help you out.

Keep up the diary because I'd love to hear how you're doing.

Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

step back from de food !!!!!!!

step back from de food !!!!!

fair dues to ya for calling for help though, well we're here now,,,sooooo

Step back from de food LOL
:D :D

oh my god

first cheat and I feel like s..t

silly me

are you ready for this I ate

lamb chop (really fatty and horrible)
celery dipped in mustard (why!!!)
my granddaughters sweeties (horrible wicked nanna)

what a silly billy, can anyone tell me why I just ate everything I could get my hands on even though not hungry

I am really really mad with myself
What shall I do ??????????????????

Ok, first things first ((((((((hugs))))))))).

I can't answer why you did it, because it's different for everyone. But all I can say is don't beat yourself up about it. That will only make it worse.

I suggest you brush your teeth, go to bed and forget about it. Treat tomorrow like any other SSing day and don't regret today. That will lead to a spiral of self destruction! Drink lots of water and hopefully the damage will be limited.

Please come on here sooner though if you feel like you need it - we're here for you!

Ok, first things first ((((((((hugs))))))))).

I can't answer why you did it, because it's different for everyone. But all I can say is don't beat yourself up about it. That will only make it worse.

I suggest you brush your teeth, go to bed and forget about it. Treat tomorrow like any other SSing day and don't regret today. That will lead to a spiral of self destruction! Drink lots of water and hopefully the damage will be limited.

Please come on here sooner though if you feel like you need it - we're here for you!

Hiya Shaza and Sarah, couldn't have said it better meself, at the end of the day, it was a small slip in a big big world,,,brush yourself down, brush your teeth whilst your at it LOL....and forget about it....

Tomorrow is a new day with no regrets, :p

ok

thanks for good advise

very mad though

Whats the point in staying mad at yourself,,,such negativity energy waste before bed time, stop it, nobody can be perfect, its just not fair to expect yourself to be 100%..

come on girl, forgive yourself and forget about it...LOL:D

Back