Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Morning everybody

Feeling positive again this morning, back to "up for it " shar shar

Caroline, I was really wanting you to tell me to stop being so f.....g disgusting in your lovely irish tone last night he he, and I loved the step away from the food bit ~ that was hilarious. I might print it and put it on my fridge oven and milli's sweetie drawer very very funny.

Why can't one of you move into my house and be on diet patrol ~ it will only take a year, I am sure one of you can commit to that little task

Cant believe how I ate though ~ I was like a caveman chewing on a nearly raw lamb chop as if I was starving to death and I wasnot even a slightest bit hungry !!!!!!!!!!!

Many Many Thanks And Love and Kisses For All The Support

Love from back on track but a little embarrassed shar shar

Caroline, I was really wanting you to tell me to stop being so f.....g disgusting in your lovely irish tone last night he he, and I loved the step away from the food bit ~ that was hilarious. I might print it and put it on my fridge oven and milli's sweetie drawer very very funny.

Why can't one of you move into my house and be on diet patrol ~ it will only take a year, I am sure one of you can commit to that little task

Ha Ha,,,,dats F**K!ng DisGUSTing, couldn't be putting that on yer thread LMAO...we're not in B/ham now ha ha...:rotflmao: peeps would think I was being RUDE !!!!:whistle:

I always say, "Step Away from de Fridge" or "Step Back from de Chocolate" etc, obviously adapted for the situation, ya can imagine me stood there shouting it in me lilting tones ha ha ....:whistle:

Glad to see your back on track, absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about..ha ha difference is you shouted for help, me I just go eat and say nothing till later LOL..:silly::giggle:

Hi ya folks

Been to docs today with very badly swollen feet red and really painful, silly sod wouldnot give me any duirectics and sent me to hospital instead for blood and heart tests. Bit down and really fed up with being ill all the time. So I ate today ~ only a chicken breast so not toooo bad. I was just about to go to the chip shop for a haddock (shock horror) when my friend came round so I did not cheat
Going to Hoar cross hall tomorrow with my daughter for a lovely relaxing spa day with anti ageing facial (much needed) and I will eat lunch so this week I have been a bit rubbish
Just spotted cah chings 6 weeks challenge so I will join that and try to get back on track. I find it so hard when I am in so much pain to focus ~ shouldnot use food as a comfort but hey thats who I am and thats why I am this size

Onwards and upwards shar shar

Hi Shar
your doc done good by sending you for tests
Hoar cross hall is lovely hope you enjoy your day

Hi ya Mandi

Just back from Hoar cross hall, had an amazing relaxing day ~ how about we meet up there one day ???? Its £69 per day including 2 classes (relaxing or aerobic type) and free lovely 3 course lunch

My doctor has been trying to ring me all day but wouldnt leave message with my hubby, so maybe something amiss with my tests ??? The medication that I am on for my RA causes all sorts of sodding side effects, we will see, hope to meet up with you soon ???

Forgot to say ~ ate like a condemned man today at Hoar cross ~ well I only go there once a year so what the heck. Had a lovely girlie day with my daughter and after my anti ageing facial I look like a teenager now he he !!!!!!!!!

Going to try to stick to SS strictly now this week as Ann is back on friday and I dont want to be up on the scales as she is lovely and an amazing friend and I dont want to let her down.

Any tips on focusing back on SS after 2 big cheats ????????????

Hi Shaza
Just found your diary and wanted to say how lovely it was to meet you in Birmingham (hope you will come along to the one in September too!!) and how glam you looked Sat night! I loved that black top! I cannot believe you are a grandma!! You look fantastic in the photos!!

Glad you are back to SSing.. I can't give you any tips other than stick to it. It works for me - although it is damned hard some days!!!

Ann is amazing and what an inspiration too! Us WeMitts are very fortunate to have her as our 'leader' (not the right term, but you know what I mean ;) )

I guess something that might help you re-focus is to concentrate on the reasons why you started the diet in the first place, what your goals are, what you hope to achieve, how did you feel at your heaviest, how do you want to feel, what benefits will you gain, how much do you truly want this, how long do you want to be the way you are, and how do you want to be in the future.. is a plate of food worth the extra time SSing., do you REALLy want to eat it, why, what are the triggers.. ... a million thoughts can go through our minds every day. This diet is tough at times. It's all basically down to how you feel and what decisions you make.

I hope you are ok getting back into it ok, some find it easier than others, one of the main reasons I try not to 'cheat' is that I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get back on it again and I can't bear the thought of going back to the way I was... :(

So - good luck, am sure you will do fine - you've lost loads already too!!!! :D Hopefully next time we meet we'll get chance to talk more :)

As you know Shaz, I loved your company in Bham so you'll be missed in September.

Just wanted to say that I struggled for 8 months with this diet and in the process put on 2 stones with thoughts of "I'll have one last blow out and then I'll start tomorrow". Sometimes you've got to be bloddy minded and just do it. I am not an exemplar of how CD should be done ... there are plenty here who are ... just take a look at the Photos For Inspiration thread .... but what I do works for me. I think yo've got the will, but thoughts crowd you and get in the way. You've got to ignore them please. I can't beging to tell you how fantastic it feels to wake up the morning after having completed the previous day with no cheating. I swear it feels good and it in itself is a huge motivator. Then when yo've completed the second day your telling yourself .... the hardest part is complete ..! Even now when I have binges I'm a different person ... its madness, but 47Ibs worth of fat has given me an injection of confidence.
Please believe in yourself.
Please do it and ignore the chatterbox
Please do what you feel you can to get through the next few days.. ... even if it's a piece of chicken!
Please do it for your health ...... your family love you and don't want to lose you.

Anyway I've babbled and I'm not sure I'm making sense. ALl I want for you is to crack this. :)

See ya

G xxxx

Thanks cah ching have you put my weight on your april challange yet
sorry I dont know how to do it
Back on track today ~ half a day completed my main problem is at night and I just want to pick. I am so determined to shift the fat whatever it takes this time. This is my year for change so I am going for it. By the way its harder once you have cheated than starting of in the beginning ~ it is for me What do we all think on that one

Shar , now u dont look ur age
Hoar cross hall would be lovely and as Derby is a stones throw away i could drive up and see you soon.

Hiya everyone

Just a quickie ~ did my first real day back on SS yesterday and I am very very proud. Its so hard once you fall of the wagon. Nearly completed today so well done me !!!!!
I put 5lb on last week (according to my scales Ann is in spain lucky her) so this week I have got to really stick to it otherwise when Ann gets back I will have gained
Still very determined and loving all of the threads to give me motivation.
ps any more pics of Birmingham ???

Hiya everyone

Just a quickie ~ did my first real day back on SS yesterday and I am very very proud. Its so hard once you fall of the wagon. Nearly completed today so well done me !!!!!
I put 5lb on last week (according to my scales Ann is in spain lucky her) so this week I have got to really stick to it otherwise when Ann gets back I will have gained
Still very determined and loving all of the threads to give me motivation.
ps any more pics of Birmingham ???

ooh well done!!! Am sure you will shift that 5lbs this week no probs if you can SS all week :)

The only other person I saw taking pics in Birmingham was Westiegirl and her camera was stolen with her suitcase on her way home :(

And we will have to agree to disagree about you looking your age!!! So ner! ;) lol

www.hoarcross.co.uk/

Is any one else interested in coming to Hoar cross hall in Staffs for a lovely girly relaxing spa day ???

Sorry dont know how to do a link but the above is there web site
what are the costs involved ? I took a quick look at the site and couldn't find them... (mebbe am having a dumb day!);)

Big well done for getting back on track Shaza. Just take it one day at a time, youll get there.

Back