Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Hi all

Feeling a bit better now, on the toilet every hour instead of every 10 mins so a bit of improvement there

Just been on the net and checked out the side effects of one my medication and it is dizzy, diareha, sickness fainting all the systems that I have had for the last four week ~ so i am ringing my nurse tomorrow and coming off that drug.

Just had nice chat with sister, busy day tomorrow for an ill old fat bird ~ diet at 11, hydro ( dont think I can chance going there with my bottom disorder he he), hair in the afternoon. Hope my diarehha improves by then or bit embarassing at the hairdressers. Hope to be well enough to go to the baby christening as I am really looking forward to seeing all my family and friends

Take care everyone

Luv Luv

Oh forget to tell you all

I am going for my ECG on Monday at 9.20 please send positive vibes to me then

Luv Luv

I'm thinking of you sweething! :vibes:

Hi Shaza!

I've been 'lurkin' for a while just lately as a bit off track to say the least....:eek:

Just wanted to say sorry you've been feeling poorly sick and hope your better soon..... also big positive vibes for your ECG on Monday......

Love

Thanks for your kind support

Up and about today~ still got the poops but there you go

Going to ring the hosp and speak to my nurse in a bit about my medication and maybe side effects ( I am a bit upset that they havent picked this up as I have been every for test etc whats the matter with them !!!)

Then weigh in with the lovely Ann

Then I am going to miss Hydro as I cant risk and accidents in the pool he he

Then off to have hair done ~ even if I am still ill I dont want to miss christening so I wont go to the church but I can go to the get together after (as the toilet is very very handy)

Cant chance sitting in a cold old church with no loo ~ nightmare ~ might be a bit better by then you never know

I feel so empty with always being on the toilet, my friend says well think of the weight loss but honestly I dont care at the moment I just need to get myself well again. I have been ill for a month now and I need to get to the bottom of it (excuse the pun I am obsessed with bottoms he he)

Any way love and kisses to all

Hope to see you all soon and keep the faith

ps Mich havent seen you in the chat room anymore !!!!
pps Sonya thanks for the vibes hun

hey Shaza, good luck for wi and for your lovely busy day and especially for Monday. I hope that the tummy is all sorted by Sunday so you can enjoy every bit of the christening. at least it seems you've found a source so now it might all get sorted.

Hi, hope your 'tummy/botty' probs are getting better. How did weigh-in go? Good luck with the ECGxxxxxxxxx
Ann is coming tonight, just hope I don't 'gain' from this morning, though I've been good anyway, looks like she's been mega-busy catching up with everyone since she got back.
Keep your chin up, things WILL get better, email me if you want a moan, I don't mind at all, problem shared...etc.xxxxxx
xxxsharon

Bit better today ~ only been to toilet 6 times so a great improvement.

Saw the lovely Ann and lost 10lb I do think thats because I have been so poorly and I wouldn't be suprised to put some on next week. I am going on 750 plan for a while as I feel it migh build my strength up since I have felt so unwell. Not looking forward to it but give it a jolly good go

Hubby been sent home with diarehha and I have just heard him being really sick ~ so maybe nothing to do with the tablets or the diet ~ just infections I keep picking up

Worried no hubby will not be well for Sunday ~ I may well be as feeling A OK now

Feeling very positive about shifting some more weight even if it takes me longer I dont care just get slimmer

Hows everyone doing ~ my chin is up, my chest is out, head back and laughing ~ ready to face the world again

luv luv

I lost a couple of pounds, still not into the next stone YET....sigh... Great that you lost & sounds like a good idea to go on 790 for a while, you should still lose LOADS, after all most diets are 1,500-1,800!! Good luck & hope your health improves AND you BOTH get to the christening today, even if it is p*ssing it down!xxxxxx
xxxxsharon

Went to the christening ~ it was a really lovely day ~ lots of family and friends and lots of people were shocked at how much weight I had lost so that was really really encouraging

I really rained all day but didnot dampen our spirits we had a fab time

Just got back and cheated a little bit ~ had chinese monks vegatables for my meal ~ the christening went on longer than I expected and I got really really starving as I did not have more shakes. Anyone know how many calories in chinese takeaway monks vegatables ~ hope not toooooo many anyway its done now

ECG in the morning but I think I will sail though it

Have a great week everyone

luv luv

Good luck with the ECG in the morning!

Don't worry about the Chinese Monk veggies (not that I know what they are, sound delish though). What is done is done and it wasn't as though you did it through lack of will power like I would have done; it was done out of needing food cos you were hungry.

See you soon xx

FINGERS CROSSED for your ECGxxxxxxxx Let us know how it goes. Vegetables, what are they? lol!xxxxxxxx
xxxsharon

Well went to the hospital for my dreaded ECG and it was a bit of an adventure

Got to ward 2 where I was told to go and was told by a very stroppy nurse that the ward I was in was ward 2A and I must be in the wrong hospital and to go to the city hospital about 15 miles away. Cause I did not have a letter only a phone call to confirm my appointment she wouldnot believe that I was in the right hospital. Then a lovely kind nurse took pity on me and took me to a receptionist to do some investigation. I need department L (very different to ward 2 but there you go ) and off I trots to find that ward. When I got there I was then sent on another wild goose chase (thank goodness I allowed alot of time and arrived early)

Anyway found the department where I had to knock on the door and sit down in the waiting area ~ oh er bit scarey

When the door opened the nurse looked like she had just had an electric shock ~ her hair was soooooooo big and backcombed LOL it took me all the time not to laugh at her

She was lovely though and explained if I really relax it would be over quicker and to whip my top and bra off

I am not bothered about that kind of thing so no problem there but it did make me laugh when she had to pick up my right boob to put the electrode thing on underneath LOL very very funny ~ anyway over very quickly ~ she said it looked fine to her but results back in around a week

We then had a great chat about her divorce and she was a really nice lady ~ but needed telling about the hair OMG !!!!

Christening was fab yesterday but everyone in the family are falling down like flies with this tummy thing

Anyway felt brill till I got to work today and I really need to leave this rotten old job. I am just lacking a bit of oomph at the moment you know ~ with feeling ill and all. But I am going now to find a site where they advertise jobs as I really need a fresh start. If I was at target I would love to be a CDC as I think it must be so rewarding to watch people change in front of your eyes

Enough already LOL

Luv Luv

Well at least you got a laugh after all the getting lost & a nasty nurse, (I KNOW they work VERY hard but telling you off when you're there for an ECG, what would she have done if you'd keeled over?!!!!)
I ALMOST wet myself at the thought of the nurse having to 'lift' your boobs up to place the monitors on you! I hope everything goes well with the results, how long before they let you know? What sort of job are you looking for? (I must have been part of the Spanish Inquisition in a previous life!! lol)xxxxxxxx
I've just cooked Spag Bol from scratch, just 'pinched' one slice of mushroom, a real show of strength for me, especially with TOTM being here. Saw my youngest sis on Sunday, she hadn't seen me for 3-4 weeks & went CRAZY telling me how much slimmer my thighs are, I'm wearing a 16 now!!! Admittedly they are tight AND probably a GENEROUS 16, but WTH!!!!! I'll be in 12-14 b4 Christmas!!!
xxxxxxxxsharon

OOOOOOOO voooodooooo

Look at you in your 16 wey hey well done you. You go for the 12 for christmas that would be amazing

Hardly anyone could reckognise me at the christening which is strange to me as I dont think I have hardly changed ~ and when the accountant came back off two weeks hols she nearly fainted at the change in me. The director called me skinny arse today ~ now thats taking it a bit far

All these compliments really really help ~ its the little things that make all the difference dont you think

Job wise ~ well I dont know ~ not really healthy and fit enough to do a job where you have to stand or walk alot ~ sick of sales looking after agents have drove me mad. Would like to help people (OMG I sound like a school leaver tee hee)
but dont know how. I am very spiritual and I am thinking of taking a course in being a medium and looking into Reiki healing that sort of thing would be great

In the real world I will probably work in Egg on the phone ~ I am best talking to people and customer care so I think thats the way to go

Lets see

I am struggling a bit with 790 I really get the taste of food and want to eat stuff like a kebab or kentucky really fatty bad for you food (I havent yet but really want to) I think I need to get back to SS it suits me alot better when I eat the hungry monster peck and pick at my brain until I give in the little buggers them

Good luck to all this week the summers coming very fast now so we all need to be super duper good !!!!

Luv Luv

Back