Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Have a brilliant day!

Ooh you'll be fine, good luck!!!

You will be awesome Shaz, you always are!! Try and enjoy today if the nerves let you. :) xx

Good luck today chick!

I finished the race in 2hrs 11 mins!!!!! So pleased, I was aiming for 2hrs 20 mins :) :)

Wow! Well done shaz. You should be very proud of yourself. That's amazing! Now enjoy the buzz xxx

That's fantastic, well done!!

Well done!!

Morning Claire!!

Must admit I feel as though I have been beaten up through the night!!! Really sore today, although not quite as bad as I was after Silverstone. :)

Well my next race is in about 8 weeks, its the London 10k, so will seem very easy after 13 miles!!

Today will be a very lazy day :)

Have a good day :)

It's my day off today!! :)
Dont think my legs are up for running today though, as I'm still quite sore. I am considering doing a Jillian Michael DVD, as I haven't done one for a long time. Will see how I feel when I am ready to start.
I am starting to drink a pint and a half of water when I wake up instead of coffee. It is meant to make you more energetic, fends off colds and infections and makes your skin and hair much better. No idea if its true, but I will give it a go. Will keep you posted!!
Time to start cleaning the house!!

Enjoy your day off Shaz. Listen to your body, if it's tired still maybe don't do any exercise day. Day off from work, day of from exercise.

I have heard similar about water in the morning. I'm not sure I could manage without my coffee though. If you get good results, maybe I'll give it a go.

Have a fab day :) xx

Hi shaz,

I think you do amazing with how much exercise you do, it's a shame that your hubby has put weight on when he has been good, but I'm sure it will right itself if he just carries on. Oh and well done on the half marathon :)

What JM DVD are you thinking of doing?

Hi Saz, nice to hear from you :)

I attempted the treadmill, but only managed a few mins of running, so swapped to the kettlebells. I got all my jobs done than attempted another run late evening, managed another few mins. Not sure why I had another go really, guess I don't like to be beat, lol. I did manage a good walk though, so feel better that I did do some exercise.
Think I will only attempt 3-4 miles this w/e, will than plan to up the mileage next week.

I am in two minds whether to order the JM extreme shred, I did the 30 day shred, but that was before I started running properly, so not sure I will have the time now. I will have a look at what is involved. I would also like body revolution, but not sure It is available over here yet.

Back