Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Not having a good w/e food wise. Think that is due to not running. My diet always goes to pot when I dont run.
I am hoping to go for 3-4 miles today, but not sure my knees are ready yet. Will give it a go and walk back home if it's too much. Really hope I can be back to my normal routine next week. I feel really sluggish from not exercising very much. I did 60 mins zumba yesterday, which was quite good, but calorie burn so low compared to running.
I am still drinking water instead of coffee in a morning and have noticed an improvement in my skin already. Surprisingly I am not missing the coffee??

If you're not sure about your knees, err on the side of caution and give them a rest day today. If you don't, you risk just making it worse and having to rest up for longer. I know you struggle when you don't run but it's better in the long run. Ha run, I'm so funny, even when I don't mean to be!

caroline g said:
If you're not sure about your knees, err on the side of caution and give them a rest day today. If you don't, you risk just making it worse and having to rest up for longer. I know you struggle when you don't run but it's better in the long run. Ha run, I'm so funny, even when I don't mean to be!

Totally agree with Caroline shaz, just don't yell her that! X

Hope it went well!

My knees were fine, but my legs felt really tired. So I only did a 2 mile run. I came home and did JM Extreme Shred though, so feel like I got a proper workout. :)

Still brilliant!

Yeah, you really amaze me Shaz. You are always so eager to get going no matter what. 2 miles is fab!! :)

I got up this morning to exercise, but soon realised today was going to be a rest day!!! Jillian Michaels has a lot to answer for, I ache everywhere!!!!
Will give it another go tomorrow :)

No harm in having a rest day shaz. Hope the aching goes away soon xx

I love and hate that ache at the same time! Reminds me that I've worked hard, which is nice in a way. Feeling less achey today?

I bought the Bob Harper ( from Biggest Loser), Skinny Rules book this week. I have followed it for 2 days and the lbs are dropping off!!! I have lost 4lb in 2 days, which for me is huge!!!!!!

I have had to make several changes to my lifestyle, but think it will be worth it. I also have tons of energy!!
Here's a breakdown of the main rules:

1- No carbs after 14:00
2- Drink glass of water before each meal
3-Have protein with every meal
4-Fibre must be above 30g for the day
5- Protein consumed to be half your age in grammes.
6- Eat an apple every day
7- Go to bed hungry

The last rule is the hardest, but by going to bed hungry your body burns your fat instead of the carbs eaten during the day.

Will keep you updated, but looking good so far, I have not been at this weight for about 5 months!! So now only 3.5lb to goal!!!

I did a 35 min run yesterday, cannot believe legs still not ready for a longer run!! Hopefully will be better for the w/e :)

Wow that's fantastic! I take it it's a good book then?

Yes it's a very good book!, I'm more amazed the scales have moved again, nothing has really worked for so long, despite the mileage I do running and eating a mostly healthy diet. Fingers crossed I can use it to finally get to goal!!!!!!! :)

Ooh. Sounds interesting!

Think I'll need to have a read of this book! Well done with your losses! :)

Well I had the worst meal possible last night......pizza and wine!!!!!!
We went to Meadowhall shopping for the day with my sister and family yesterday. Everything was going good until someone suggested going for a pint in the afternoon. I had a healthy breakfast, subway for lunch and had consumed 1.5 litres of water by this point, so thought a small glass of wine would be nice. That small glass was going to cost £4.90 a glass, or £12 for the bottle. So pretty obvious what happened next! My sister shared a bottle of wine with me. 30 mins later the curly fries were ordered!!!! After a little bit more shopping ( a bit on the tipsy side), we went home. No food prepared for tea, so someone grabbed the pizza menu along with another bottle of wine. Can honestly say it was average, I have enjoyed my healthy meals much more than I have the pizza.
So now waking up full of regret!!!! The annoying thing is it would take 2.5 hrs of running to burn a pizza off for me, it really is evil food!!!!
Anyway back on the Bob Harper plan today and hopefully haven't gained those 4lbs back. Also a run day, so hopefully can make up for last night.
Incidentally you can have a weekly treat meal whilst on bob harper plan and drink red wine, I doubt he classes pizza as a cheat meal though, lol

Oh no it could be worse, I had chinese! Whilst on exante! Don't bother with regret, it does nothing for you, just move onwards.

caroline g said:
Oh no it could be worse, I had chinese! Whilst on exante! Don't bother with regret, it does nothing for you, just move onwards.

I agree it could be worse. I did a similar thing while on slim and save! Onwards and downwards (on the scales) :)

Haha. Im sure it won't do too much damage :)

Back