Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks guys :) We had a really nice christmas

Well the packing has started now, thinking if we do a few boxes a day then it won't be so stressful in the last week.
We have taken 5 bags of clothes to the charity shop!!! Our wardrobes are still quite full too!!!

When are you moving Shazz?

Good luck with all the packing hun, it can be so stressful. Glad your Christmas was good. :) x

Happy new year!!!!!

Not sure on moving dates, but looking at end of Jan / first week of Feb.

I am moving my treadmill back to the front room, will then stare at me until I use it!!!!
Today like most people will be back on track day. I have eaten and drank everything in site over Xmas :)

Ooh not too long then, good luck with the move! I hated moving with a passion, hope it goes well for you though.

How's it going getting back on track?

Yes, update please!

Good to see you back honey. How did the move go, are you settled in the new house? :) xx

Well I am back.......again!!!! Having huge problems getting back on track, but have made the decision to come back on here and sort myself out.

I am all settled in my new home and very happy. Was so worth the effort involved.

Diet wise, bit of a disaster, now have around 18lbs to lose. I am still running, but seem to be stuck at the 5k mark. I am starting B210K, so should hopefully progress to 10k soon.

Tomorrow I will weigh myself and update my stats, not looking forward too it, but need to except things and move on.

Hello! I've been keeping up with you on MFP but it's nice to see you back here, not nice that you're struggling but nice to have you back if you know what I mean!

Thanks guys :)

Well the scales came out at 10st 1.5lb, so a bit of work to do. Not quite as bad as expected though.
Going to set myself some goals to hit for the week:

Exercise - 3 x 5k runs
Food - under 1300 cals 5 days
Water - drink 1.5 pints a day
Alcohol - No alcohol this week!!!!
Weight - under 10st

If I can hit these goals then I should be bad on track :)

Did a 40 min run today, so feeling very pleased with myself. House is cleaned and washing done, so time to put my feet up and enjoy this lovely weather :)

Yes getting there I think WG..!!

Today I did a 35 min power walk on the treadmill, with an incline most of the way. Then I did 10 mins with the kettlebell. Didn't realise you could burn so many calories by having an incline on :)

Ironing all done, so time to relax :)

That's not too bad at all, you'll get that off soon!

Here to follow.. we are a similar weight and I run too.. ( well.. I'm 3 weeks into the c25k and finding it easy)

I'm trying to calorie count too x

Back