Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Hi Lisa, I started with C25K, found it a great way to progress with my running. That's good if your finding it easy :)

Another B210k done this morning. Had a battle in my head about getting up at 04:15, but fortunately my head won and I got my bum on the treadmill :)
Feeling good now and I have an extra 355 cals to play with today, so pleased I made the effort!!

Oh m goodness, you are nuts :) I guess I have no excuse, better get on my bike today. George clooney filming in camber. Good excuse to ride there today :)

That sound a great reason!!!! Hope u get to see him :)

Well I have had a good week, I have been under on my calories most of the week and managed several runs. I am back on track...!!!
Unfortunately the scales are broken so cannot get weighed. Going to buy some later today, so will weigh in the morning.
Alcohol was bit of a fail, but I have not drank very much.
Going out for a meal later with the family. I have checked the menu and there are meals for under 600 cals, so should be fine :)

When do you weigh? How are you finding the b210K? Sounds like hard work.

I've been finding the c25k quite easy so found a 5k route and ran it in 32 minutes.. is that any good? I did enjoy it though which is the main thing x

New scales were kind to me. I weigh 10st, so lost 1.5lb. :)
Now I have scales again I will go back to a Friday weigh day.

Today I am doing B210k week 2. Which means 3x15 min runs with a 1 min walk in between. Should burn a few cals :)

Lisa, that's a good time. Great that you are enjoying it too. I find B210k a challenge, but I know I need to get through it so I can progress. It is a good programme though. Might be worth giving it a go if you are running a 5k already?

That's a good loss, well done! Have you got any runs coming up?

Well done on the loss :)

I'm gonna stick to running 5k till I'm comfortable then up it... don't want to do too much too soon x

Did a 30 min run this morning, so feeling pleased with myself. It took a double expresso and a long shower to get myself ready though!
Have a day off on Thursday, so going to the gym. It will be a nice change to use different equipment. No doubt most of the time will still be on the treadmill though.
I really feel as if I am back on track, my motivation is strong and I am so determined to get back to my goal weight. :)

I lost 2lb this week.....!!!!!

Did B210k week 2 - 3x15 min runs.

So feeling rather pleased with myself :)

That's a fab loss, well done!

After a week off work I am back on track. Had a really busy week, so glad to get back to work for a rest!!
Running wise I am doing ok. I am comfortably running 4 miles. Also taken up hula hooping!!! Must admit the hooping might not be great at calorie burning, but my waist is looking better for it. It is also great fun :)
I am going to be doing HIIT twice a week on the treadmill and a normal run at the w/e. I normally only do one HIIT, so will see how it goes. I am hoping it will help improve my fitness, so I can then progress to a 10k.

Great to hear from you Nomad, hope your doing ok :)

Sounds like you're back in the zone!

Back