Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Good luck! Hope you reach your goal weight :)

Actually your not the only one......!! Did I really set them myself!!! Lol

Gosh I am a bit hung over today. Didn't go over my cals yesterday, but did polish off a bottle of wine!!! I made myself exercise this morning, even though it was the last thing I wanted. Figured I will probably be eating hangover food, so need loads of extra cals. I managed a 90 min session, but only burnt 550 cals. Still it was better than laying on the sofa all day watching tv.
I also have serious lack of sleep, as I didn't get to bed until 01.30am, than I was up at 05.30am with my daughter. This seems to be the new get up time at the moment :-(

Doing ok on my exercise goals. I have burnt 1300 cals and done 3.5hrs exercise this w/e. :)

Seems to be going well :)

Ok, so motivation seems to have disappeared!!
I have just had fishcake and chips from the chipshop. Also only done a 30 min walk since I exercised on Sun. Think I need a kick up the bum!!!!!!
Fortunately I have now finished work until 27th June, so should have lots of time to exercise.
Think part of my problem is tiredness. My daughter is waking up sooooo early, this has been going on for nearly a week. I so need to catch up on my sleep! Think I will be going to bed shortly :)

Yeah, I find when I am not getting much sleep I eat more. Maybe to get more energy or summat? Dunno. Or maybe just dont have the energy to resist lol.

Keep your chin up hun. It was one chippy tea. You'll be back on track in no time. Lack of sleep can do some funny things to ya. xx

Lack of sleep an being run ragged always lead me straight to the carbs lol giant piles of bread chips or pasta! Could have been worse tho!!! fishcake beats a battered mars bar lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. I will be burning lots of cals today, so will soon burn it off. I have to say they did taste pretty amazing though!!!! :)

Get back to it lady, one fishcake and a few chips is not going to turn you into the incredible fat woman!!! You've worked so hard, a little treat was definately in order! x

Hi shazzabir,
You are so close to goal, that prob why your will power has dipped a bit, but keep at it, I bet you have already exercised those cals back with the amount of exercise you do.xx

Thanks guys, yes probably need to put it into prospective a bit, it was only one meal.
Today I burnt 550 cals, so that has made up for it, as I am not going to use them all.

Today has been an awful day. I was up at silly o'clock with my daughter again, so energy levels were at an all time low most of the day. I attempted a run, but stopped after 9 mins as I just felt too tired. So I had lunch then tried to exercise again. This time was more successful, although still couldn't manage a run, had to use my bike and walked on the treadmill. Felt a little better afterwards, but no where near my normal energy levels. :-(
I really hope I get some sleep tonight. I will probably go to bed at 8pm, then if I am up early I will still have had a good nights sleep. Well that's the theory :)
Does anybody know the best way to increase my iron. I do take a multivitamin, but my levels are always very low on MFP.
Wondered if this was another reason why I was so tired?

Thanks guys, yes probably need to put it into prospective a bit, it was only one meal.
Today I burnt 550 cals, so that has made up for it, as I am not going to use them all.

Today has been an awful day. I was up at silly o'clock with my daughter again, so energy levels were at an all time low most of the day. I attempted a run, but stopped after 9 mins as I just felt too tired. So I had lunch then tried to exercise again. This time was more successful, although still couldn't manage a run, had to use my bike and walked on the treadmill. Felt a little better afterwards, but no where near my normal energy levels. :-(
I really hope I get some sleep tonight. I will probably go to bed at 8pm, then if I am up early I will still have had a good nights sleep. Well that's the theory :)
Does anybody know the best way to increase my iron. I do take a multivitamin, but my levels are always very low on MFP.
Wondered if this was another reason why I was so tired?

Maybe you should go and be tested for anemia. My Mum suffers quite badly and she gets really tired and lethargic. I don't think it helps that your daughter is keeping you up, but maybe keeping an eye on your iron levels is a good idea.

Foods High in Iron

Here is a list of iron rich foods, and foods that help with the absorbtion of iron.

Well done on the exercise xx

That's a great list Squeezy, thank you.

I love the fact that white wine is good for absorbing the iron. I obviously can't have a problem with absorbing!
I will try and make a conscious effort to increase these foods rich in iron, if I still have low energy then I will look to get tested.
Thanks again for the advice :)

That's a great list Squeezy, thank you.

I love the fact that white wine is good for absorbing the iron. I obviously can't have a problem with absorbing!
I will try and make a conscious effort to increase these foods rich in iron, if I still have low energy then I will look to get tested.
Thanks again for the advice :)

I thought you would like the white wine bit!!! Just keep an eye on it hun. I just know from my Mum that low iron levels can make you feel s**t.

xx

I am full of energy today...! My daughter slept until 6.15, so feel so much better!!

Exercise wise I have done a 30 min run, 10 min walk, 20 mins on the bike and 20 mins on the Wii. May go for a walk this afternoon if the weather stays nice. Now it's time to get the house cleaned and the washing all done, seeing as I was a bit lazy yesterday!!
Hope everyone has a good day :)

Back