Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Yes I think I will need the weekly weigh in when I get to goal. I am also not sure what to do about exercising, as I am exercising most days for about an hour. I will get about 400 extra cals for maintaining, so will struggle to eat all my cals each day without exercise cals. I have got to a point where I really love exercise and dont really want to cut it down, but unless I can eat all my cals each day then I will still be losing instead of maintaining. I'm a little confused to say the least???

Well today I did a 30 min run, 60 mins on my bike and a 30 min walk. I burnt just short of 1000 cals, so now enjoying the rewards of my hard work :)

Hope everyone else has had a good day x

I have had bit of a lazy two days, only managed two 30 min walks each day!
It is my day off 2moro, so wanting to burn 500 - 600 cals.
Food wise doing fine, I have been under my cals each day. The scales are also looking good, so let's hope it stays that way til Friday!!!!
I go on holiday a week on Monday, so I really want to get to goal before I go!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work with the exercise. Even the 30 min walks are better than nothing, at least you're moving and burning calories.
Where are you going for you r hols?? :)

Squeezyweezy said:
Keep up the good work with the exercise. Even the 30 min walks are better than nothing, at least you're moving and burning calories.
Where are you going for you r hols?? :)

We are going to Blackpool. Not very exotic, but figured it would be a great place for my daughter to go, lots of things to do. I haven't been for years, so actually looking forward to it. It is also our wedding anniversary whilst we are away.
It doesn't seem five mins since our last holiday at Centreparcs over Easter!

Wahoo, Go Shazzabir, you can do it!!! x

Thanks guys, yes I so hope I can do it!!!

I have done 2 hrs exercise this morning, so should be a fab day food wise. Problem is I'm really tired now and I have the house to clean and the washing and ironing to do :-(
It will have been worth it when I am eating nice food later thou :)

Hope everyone has a good day x

Another 1.75lb off for me!!!!!! I now weigh 9st 1lb. I am sssooooooo close. My target is 8st 13.5lb, just so I can say I hit the 8st bracket. :)

Yesterday I proudly went to work in a size 8 trouser :) Definitely new territory for me.

I have decided to change my exercise routine. I am going to stop getting up at silly o'clock in the morning to squeeze 30 - 45 mins in. Instead I am going to just do 3 main workouts a week. These workouts last well over two hours and burn around 700 - 900 cals. I will continue to do 30 mins walk each day also. If I want to exercise in an evening then that's a bonus. Hopefully this is not me getting lazy already, but I don't feel that I need to bust a gut getting up at 04:45 anymore. I will still wake up at the same time, but will now make a coffee and go back to bed for 30 mins :)

Hope everyone has a good day

Well done! :)

Well done you :D

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments :) :)

Another week goes by! Hopefully this will be my final week. Unfortunately I really have my hopes up that I will get to goal on my next weigh in, or the very latest on the Monday. So will be pretty gutted if I don't, especially as I then go on holiday, so could quite easily put on.......fingers crossed!!!

So this week I need to get some serious exercise done and be really really careful what I eat. Last night I went over my cals, which surprisingly I haven't done for quite a while. This did bother me, but didn't stop me drinking the wine that put me over!!! Lol

So a quick look how I did on last weeks goals

1- 4 long runs -** Did 3 runs
2- 2 30 min strength training sessions -** Complete!!
3- 500 Ab crunches -** Complete!!
4- Ave steps 17000 -** Average 16500, so almost!
5-Burn 2500+ cals - ** Complete, burnt 3400!!

Now for this weeks goals:
1- Complete C25K
2- Exercise time - 10 hrs
3- Burn 4000 cals
4- 700 Ab crunches
5- No chocolate!!!

A bit more challenging, but will hopefully be able to achieve them. I am only at work Mon & Tues next week so will have plenty of time to exercise.

I will get to goal!!!!!!!

Have a good w/e everyone :)

Good luck for this week!!! x

Good luck this week hun. My fingers are crossed that you reach your goal :)

Back