Shazzas journey

Shazzac62

Well I beat introduce myself, I'm shazza I'm 27 and my start weight today is 16st 11 :( although I was 17st 5.5 at my heaviest in january. I had been doing slimming world an I seem to be great at it....if I want to maintain lol!! I was up n down the same 2 pounds for ages, took me 3 months to lose that 8pounds!! When I think what I could be now if only I ha started s&s then I could cry but never mind I'm here now. Ie tried exante and aaw8 before so I know first week is horrendous but I never seen to last longer than a week n I really want to this time, hoping having chicken and veg for dinner at night will help! Today I've had the choc crispy shake was really nice reminded me of coco pops :) that will def be on my list to order again, took a bite of muesli bar.... Yuk :( not keen at all tastes very chemical like, I know this is the nutrients but I can't stomache it! I've wrapped it bk up n will try again in a bit! Well off to guzzle some water :) I feel crazy starting a diet on a sat but I'm at work today so I know today and 2mo will b over soon and I shud be thru the worst by mon xx

hi shazza, welcome to S&S, i started on thursday/ friday- so kinda day 2 today and have got a horrible headache at moment, and am working a 12.5hr shift :(
the first few days are worse but after that its all worth it hun, stick with it and this diet works wonders. i find it easier at work at times, as am busy and dont have time to think about food. i mainly have a porridge, 2 meals and 1 bar at night. i have some shakes for emergencies when am in a rush or out.
am in it till mid august as i want to get down to my goal.
come on we can do it hun.
xx

Hey I'm same I'm doing a sleepover at work so I'm here till 2pm 2mo so I feel it will be monday before I know it, I'm off Monday so thinkin if my headache hasnt shifted I may sleep it off all day in bed haha!im bridesmaid in 6 months and ideally want to lose 3 stone as can't mind being lower than 13.10! Would live to be lower tho even 11st would b amazing, so I'm in it for the long haul too if I can last longer than the week this time! Wonder how long it will take me to lose 3st? I know they say a stone a month but I hope mine is quicker :) xx

you can easily lose 3 stones in 3 months, it could even be more as the first week's weight loss is always more.....am hoping to lose 5 stones in 4 months .....eeeek....

I think I may join u in the 5stone in 4 months bracket lol, would take me to 11.11 which would b amazing!!x

Hi :) I'm on day 2 of s&s. Would love to lose 5 stone in 4 months-that would be awesome :) can u 'join you' x Jo x

Yeah the more the merrier! I'm so taken aback by how friendly people r over here on the s&s forum on some of the others I've been on I've felt a bit left out but I like it here so I'm here to stay :)
Yous all just need to put up with my terrible moanin for next 3 days till I'm in ketosis as I have terrible headaches and want to giv up all time! It scares me how these diets are so mentally difficult, one min u are drinkin your shake thinkin oh this is so easy I an really do this I will be thin this time, then bam it hits u and u r thinkin about eating everythin in sight and it's the hardest thing in the world! Does anyone else have severe swings like that goin into ketosis? As I find that really hard to deal with and think that it may be to blame for my previous failures on vlcd??xx

I've never been in ketosis before, but am half way thru day too, and so far just a bit headachey and cold! Am really enjoying it so far, I think that
It's down to the fact I will see a faster weightloss initially which should inspire me x

i wanted to eat everything in sight yesterday but loads better today, i keep saying to myself, think thinner birthday, one of my mini goals is to be 70-72 kgs by 1st july and that keeps me going. it helps so much being focused. dont get me wrong, am still craving food and could eat a scabby horse but my birthday is putting a stop to it.
end of day nearing and hoping to be in full ketosis by tomorrow night or monday....and am feeling so COLD......
come on shazzac and whelshtigger, we can easily do 5 stones in 4 months. here's a challenge for us to meet...
i have full faith, we can do this.....

v12345 said:
i wanted to eat everything in sight yesterday but loads better today, i keep saying to myself, think thinner birthday, one of my mini goals is to be 70-72 kgs by 1st july and that keeps me going. it helps so much being focused. dont get me wrong, am still craving food and could eat a scabby horse but my birthday is putting a stop to it.
end of day nearing and hoping to be in full ketosis by tomorrow night or monday....and am feeling so COLD......
come on shazzac and whelshtigger, we can easily do 5 stones in 4 months. here's a challenge for us to meet...
i have full faith, we can do this.....

Yeah-bring it on!!!! xx

Sounds like a plan!! Just had dinner- cottage pie and broccoli n cauliflower, was surprised at the quantity, can't say I loved it but it was eadible/alright and it's filled me up! Duzny look very attractive tho :(

Attachments

• image-3474937604.jpg
    image-3474937604.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 36
Shazzac62 said:
Sounds like a plan!! Just had dinner- cottage pie and broccoli n cauliflower, was surprised at the quantity, can't say I loved it but it was eadible/alright and it's filled me up! Duzny look very attractive tho :(

I added a tsp of the bouillon powder to the cottage pie mix and it was lovely x worth a try :)

Might try that next time! It's a taster pack I've got just now to see what I like, so far today has been ok wasn't overly keen on veg soup tho!! I'm not a soup kinda person but thot if I could stumik them I wud as I wudnt need to tell people at work what I was having for lunch! Think il just have crispy shakes for lunch instead n go out a walk lol!!x

Shazzac62 said:
Might try that next time! It's a taster pack I've got just now to see what I like, so far today has been ok wasn't overly keen on veg soup tho!! I'm not a soup kinda person but thot if I could stumik them I wud as I wudnt need to tell people at work what I was having for lunch! Think il just have crispy shakes for lunch instead n go out a walk lol!!x

I'm the same, but i thought the chicken soup was quite nice :)

Well end of day one for me, it's been good so far although I'm Lying in bed thinkin of food :( such a sad life really isn't it wen I need to think of food all time!! I'm feeling really weak, I had a shower and when I was drying my hair my arms felt really heavy and tired, ive also got a funny taste in my mouth, must be from packs as can't be ketosis in day one, the past twice I've tried vlcd it's been day 3/4 before I get there!! Anyway I'm off to bed to dream of pizza and wine haha nite all x

Night Hun, u never know, u might be getting in ketosis. Sleep well.
Xx

Shazzac62 said:
Well end of day one for me, it's been good so far although I'm Lying in bed thinkin of food :( such a sad life really isn't it wen I need to think of food all time!! I'm feeling really weak, I had a shower and when I was drying my hair my arms felt really heavy and tired, ive also got a funny taste in my mouth, must be from packs as can't be ketosis in day one, the past twice I've tried vlcd it's been day 3/4 before I get there!! Anyway I'm off to bed to dream of pizza and wine haha nite all x

Happy end of day 1! I'm just closing the door on day 2. I'm so tempted to pop on the scales in the morning, but I'm going to try so hard to resist. I think I might go and get myself weighed properly each week-u know like on a boots scale, where I can get a print out or something-altho not sure! Will see how the first week goes x good night, sleep well x

Welshtigger said:
Happy end of day 1! I'm just closing the door on day 2. I'm so tempted to pop on the scales in the morning, but I'm going to try so hard to resist. I think I might go and get myself weighed properly each week-u know like on a boots scale, where I can get a print out or something-altho not sure! Will see how the first week goes x good night, sleep well x

Well I didn't manage to resist the scales, but have actually lost 5.6lbs since Friday morning so feel pretty good about that x

Wow that's amazing!! I will try resist too but I know I will prob weigh 2mo when I'm home, for some reason I don't believe anything the scales tell me unless it's first thing in morning, but that duzny stop me hoppin on them everytime I'm in bathroom! But goin to try not to, might weigh 2mo morning just to see its working then not again till sat!x

Back