Shazzas journey

Just had my first pack of the day, strawberry shake, was really nice quite like slimfast actually!! Feeling really cold today and still got that horrid taste in my mouth is it poss I could be goin into ketosis so early?!? I didn't think so? Anyway going to keep drinking water and hope the hunger stays away!!x

Shazzac62 said:
Just had my first pack of the day, strawberry shake, was really nice quite like slimfast actually!! Feeling really cold today and still got that horrid taste in my mouth is it poss I could be goin into ketosis so early?!? I didn't think so? Anyway going to keep drinking water and hope the hunger stays away!!x

I had the red fruit one, it was ok! I'm feeling really cold too? But fine apart from that! :) heres to a successful day 2 for you, and 3 for me :) x

Oh god the demon voices r here to tell me I should just stick to slimming world :( I am wantin to eat everything although I'm not particularly hungry! Just had Truffaut bar and 500ml of water hopefully that will shut them up!!!xx

Shazzac62 said:
Oh god the demon voices r here to tell me I should just stick to slimming world :( I am wantin to eat everything although I'm not particularly hungry! Just had Truffaut bar and 500ml of water hopefully that will shut them up!!!xx

I found the truffa bar really yummy! I cut it into 3, and then each bit into 6!!! And nibbled it a bit at a time :) x

Welshtigger said:
I found the truffa bar really yummy! I cut it into 3, and then each bit into 6!!! x

How is that even possible lol

Haha I had mine in tiny bites but kud easily have scoffed it!! I have a lot of respect for people who do this diet as I'm mentally no good at it, the huge swings in my thoughts from I'm doing ok to this, to which takeaway will I have for dinner as I know il never do this is scaring me!!x

Back